Official Restaurant.com Coupon/Discount Thread

Brad

so question, maybe someone can help me out.. i got a 50 dollar card for restaurant.com from davids bridal for buying my dress..... can u use the codes for discounts on a card like that... or do u just take what they give ya... and of course there are no restaurants anywhere near where i live!

• 2 weeks later...
Ok.. one more question-- can these be combined, or can you only use one per visit. Im noticing most of the places have tons of rules, ex: "Valid with a minimum food purchase of $35/2 dinner entrees. 20% gratuity added prior to discount." So say there are two of us and the bill comes us to $60, but we only purchased 2 dinners and then other stuff, are we only allowed to use on gc??

It usually says something in their rules, that only 1 cert can be used per group.

So, yes, only one cert between the two of you. I've never tried to use more than one,

so I guess you can ask them.. but I'm pretty sure you cant.

Also, you can only use one per month, per restaurant.

ok so im a member of a website thecouponmom.com. On this website is a link to restaurant.com and any time you click on that link you get a 40% discount for being a member of couponmom. Well yesterday i got a couponmom newsletter and it said you could get 50% off and a free $10 GC with the code TASTE. i dont know if this will work for none couponmom members but its worth a shot.

I got a bunch of coupons today for the 60% off (which is great) but wish I had seen your 70%off code. Thanks! Don't forget to check this site when you are going on vacation to see what is available in that area. We are going to FL and to LasVegas in the not too far future and I got 2 coupons each for restaurants in those areas.

Has anyone used this site for any restaraunts in Western Michigan? Going on a Lake Michigan scenic tour this summer and would like to save some money eating, so I can put it in the gas tank and enjoy travel and food this summer!

Thanks

Has anyone used this site for any restaraunts in Western Michigan? Going on a Lake Michigan scenic tour this summer and would like to save some money eating, so I can put it in the gas tank and enjoy travel and food this summer!

My hubby has used it at O'Charley's in Grand Rapids, MI and I bought a few more for that area last night... where abouts are you heading? There are several restaurants listed in the Holland area....

I just purchased a few certificated for restaurants in the Boston area since I'll be going there for the weekend. It's a really good deal. I really hope that they will take them, since I didn't have time to call and verify. Thanks for the post. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...