Official Restaurant.com Coupon/Discount Thread

Brad

They figured out my problem, Pizza Hut only had 50% off and no $25 deals like posted. So I have two 50% free, I guess they still work? And they issued me 2 $25 coupons but I'm like the above, do not like giving a cert where they still have to pay $10. I too received my Popcorn cert.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I just have to say this as a warning to everyone else out there who uses/used Restaurant.com this holiday season. PLEASE CHECK YOUR CARD/BANK STATEMENT THAT WAS USED TO MAKE YOU PURCHASE.

Today I found a $14.95 charge from AP9*ShoppingEssentials, which I inadvertantly signed up for by purchasing a certificate from www.restaurant.com. Thank God I was able to quickly track it all down, called up the company that charged me, had them cancel my "membership" and say that they would issue a refund, and my CC company said that they would be investigating the charge as well.

Just wanted you to be careful, since I have since learned that this company charges Hundreds of dollars to people, and if you don't contact them quickly about it, they will keep on doing it, and will not issue a refund.

Hi all...

I will be in Seattle next week, and wanted to know if anyone that lived around there could tell me which restaurants are good? I don't want to buy certificates without knowing. Any info would be great! I live in MA..so I know food will be a little different.

Thank you!

Jen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...