Official Restaurant.com Coupon/Discount Thread

Brad

• 2 weeks later...

bought some certificates for my vacay in San Diego. Ended up not using 2 of them. Contacted the website and since my purchase had been within 90 days, they credited back my account the amount paid for the certificates.

I thought that was awesome customer service and wanted to share that tidbit!

• 2 weeks later...
nope, as soon as i put something in my cart, that little yellow window says "your 20% discount has been applied" - i haven't entered anything yet so no clue how the 20% discount got there, but alas it is and i have no clue on how to remove it - any thoughts?

close your browser and re-open it. Manually type in restaurant.com then look for the restaurant you chose, and go to cart. It sounds like you clicked through a link and it kept the code in memory. They often have more than one code active.

if that doesn't work, go to restaurant.com then hit ctrl+F5 to clear your cache of the page and have it reload the page. Good luck :)

:no:Caution!!! Read ALL the rules before purchasing… This is very deceiving!!!:no:

how is it deceiving.

All of the rules are clearly displayed. They even flash a warning before you checkout to read them. The only way it's deceiving is if people don't read the rules. How is that this companies fault?

I have used them a dozen times over the years and it's worth it if you pick good choices. Unfortunately many restaurants have raised their min purchase in the last few months and with a usual mandatory 18% tip it's making most of these cert less of a value. It was a much larger value last this this time.

However if you tip well anyway and are going to spend that much anyway then it's a value. It all depends how you eat out.