The Plum Restaurant $10 Gift Certificate

The Plum Restaurant $10 Gift Certificate

Star of India $10 Gift Certificate

Star of India $10 Gift Certificate

Vienna Bistro $10 Gift Certificate

Vienna Bistro $10 Gift Certificate

Five Star Restaurant $25 Gift Certificate

Five Star Restaurant $25 Gift Certificate

AND I got $10 cash back for trying their "Shopping Essentials+" free for 30 days, then they start billing you. Of course, I'm gonna cancel, so I really got all this stuff for $6.60!!!!

~Plankton

80% off!!!!!!!

"SURPRISE"

Important Stuff: This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, rebate or promotion. When redeeming a Restaurant.com Gift Certificate, these savings cannot be applied. Offer valid from Friday, November 21, 5:00AM PST thru Monday, November 24, 2008 at 11:59PM PST. Offer cannot be applied retroactively

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have searched the thread and am either missing it or it hasn't been asked so please help :)

I have only used the $25 ones but if I use a $50 or $100 one, how does that work? The restaurant says minimum $35 so if I order $50 in food and use my $50 gc then I just pay gratituity right?

It would work that way if your minimum purchase with the $50.00 gift certificate were $50.00, however the minimum is higher for a higher amount certificate. If you click on the $50.00 option it will tell what is the minimum for the restaurant.

It would work that way if your minimum purchase with the $50.00 gift certificate were $50.00, however the minimum is higher for a higher amount certificate. If you click on the $50.00 option it will tell what is the minimum for the restaurant.

ah ha...i knew that would be too good to be true ;)

Thanks. Still a good deal though

WARNING!!!! Be very careful when purchasing from this site... Many of the "gift certificates" note minimum purchases. Which means the person who recieves this from you would need to spend some of their own money to get the discount. Not the best gift to give!!! They got me for $24!!! Kiss that good bye!

I have searched the thread and am either missing it or it hasn't been asked so please help :)

I have only used the $25 ones but if I use a $50 or $100 one, how does that work? The restaurant says minimum $35 so if I order $50 in food and use my $50 gc then I just pay gratituity right?

Typically the $25 cert has a $35 min purchase, the $50 cert has a $100 minimum purchase. So no, you would have to order $100 in food to use the $50 certificate.

We have been using them since 2001 I think... or early 2002. We dont have many restaurants around here that take it (there is a great Indian place though)... there were some awesome restaurants but they no longer do it. But I have never once had a problem using one. We used several in FL when we were on vacation, used a few on our trip to NYC and used a bunch when we drove from CT to FL (we had planned stops along the way). Never once did I get turned down. Just make sure you read the fine print on some... some say you have to spend $50, some $35... they all vary!

Do you know if you can use more than one certificate at a restaurant. Example, meal cost around $50. will they honor two 25.00 certifcates. thank you maggie

Do you know if you can use more than one certificate at a restaurant. Example, meal cost around $50. will they honor two 25.00 certifcates. thank you maggie

I believe you can use two certificates, but I've heard you can't include alcohol.

• 1 month later...

60% off Code: TREAT (plus get a free $15.00 FTD Gift with every order)

expires 2/15

Important Stuff: This promotion offering 60% off at Restaurant.com and a FREE $15 FTD® gift with every Restaurant.com order is valid from Tuesday, February 10, 5:00AM PST thru Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 11:59PM PST.

When redeeming a Restaurant.com Gift Certificate, these savings cannot be applied.

In order to redeem the FTD® gift, you must click on the FTD® logo on the confirmation page or in the confirmation email. Customers will receive the gift only by going through this path. The discount will be automatically applied at this co-branded site.

The $15 FTD® gift is valid only for regularly priced FTD merchandise on this co-branded site and may not be applied towards taxes or shipping. The discount is not valid at www.ftd.com or at your local florist. FTD® $15 gift must be used prior to 3/31/2009. Not for resale. Limit one per order/visit. This promotion does not apply to previously placed orders. Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers. Cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. No cash value. We reserve the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time. Arrangement prices do not include delivery/service fee or tax. Same day delivery is available in most locations if the order is placed before 2:00PM in recipient's time zone. Additional terms and conditions apply, and can be found at www.ftd.com/custserv. For your convenience, your link to receive the FREE $15 FTD® gift will automatically appear on the Restaurant.com purchase confirmation page, and in an email that you will receive within 24 hours.

• 3 weeks later...