Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Went today and picked up some good deals, bought 4 christmas sweaters @ $1.49 each, girls christmas lounge pants @ 49.cents each. Christmas Winnie the Pooh originally $19.99 got @ $1.99. Carters pjs 99 cents, Winnie the Pooh pjs @ 99 cents,a few Caters Santa outfits for baby boys and girls for $1.29 each. Also bought some ornaments @ .9 cents, and 29cents each. Got a Barbie for 49cents, didn't think it was christmas but she had a red dress on so that was a gooddeal! Bought a few other things also. I was kinda disappointed to not find the candles that some of you guys have been snatching up!

I tried the Cascade deal got the item not found, they checked with someone in the dept and they gave some other numbers and said $12.49. I tried. :(

When I was there last week I scored on some air fresheners (mentioned it a different Target thread) well today I was going through my coupons that I did not have with me then and I had coupons for some of the items on clearance so for $1.27 I got

AirWick Harvest Spice fragrance $2.36 (this the one with the dispenser and fragrance) bought 2 (the other day when I was there they had a Pine scented refill on clearance)

Glade Scented Oil Candle $1.24 Apple Cinnamon

Glade scented oil fan - $2.36 (apple Cinnamon)

Refills for scented oil 0 $1.66 (apple Cinnamon)

If I remembered the prices correct, sometimes hard to get the receipt figured out. But I had some great coupons so it was so much fun to get the bargins. :)

my target was 90% off today, tho not too much left..

i grabbed a lot of wrapping paper fo about 20cents a roll, bows for 20cents a pack of 25, candy 20censt a bad, aside from that there were a lot of stockings and hats.... and A LOT of xmas cards

LOL! Be careful. I remember finding another customer's stash of Valentine's Day clearance items last year... I had no choice but to put everything back with the other clearance items. The next day, the customer returned and was pretty angry that it was all gone. :P

O.M.G -- I could not imagine someone being upset about that -- wow!

O.M.G -- I could not imagine someone being upset about that -- wow!

Why would someone be upset? Stashing things away is a risk you take... I do it, but I also know that I run the risk of my stash being found...

I bought the Hello Kitty water dispenser for $9.98 too and the Hello Kitty coffee maker for $4.98! All 3 of my Targets are still at 75% off for Christmas, but I swear they put out new stuff everyday! I scored one of the traveling coolers that plugs into your lighter for $7.50 and I did 10 bags of the Kissables for free. Yipee!

But my steal of the day was a burgundy wool pea coat for .. $6.42. OMG .. I about died when I saw the price on that coat! It was originally over $70!

The Cascade gel tabs at my Target with the snowman actually scan at the full price.

I was kinda disappointed to not find the candles that some of you guys have been snatching up!

Check the aisle by the cleaners that has the air fresheners. The Glade candles are in there. If you see any with red plastic caps, scan them to make sure they are the right ones (they could just have the wrong caps on them). The French Vanilla, Apple Cinnamon, and Pumpkin Pie were the ones that were on clearance. I'm unsure of the Pumpkin Pie ones, as we weren't interested in those, but there are two different FV and AC ones (one on clearance, one full price). Here are the numbers from beneath the barcode on each scent to help you out if you want to take a look:

French Vanilla - 46500 16619

Apple Cinnamon - 46500 16613

(The first set of numbers is the same on all of them, so it's the second set you need to look at if you don't see any red caps). Good luck, if you search for them! :)

Just got back from Target in Baton Rouge, La. Christmas clearance is 90% and toys are still 30% with a few that are 5o and 75%. I got the National Geographic Dino. excavation game for $3.48, 2 Fly wheels for $4.xx, 4 extra fly wheels for $4.xx, CandyLand DVD game for $7.xx. Im waiting for our Superman and Batman laptops to go 75%. They are still $20 something. Any suggestions on which one is better?

Check the aisle by the cleaners that has the air fresheners. The Glade candles are in there. If you see any with red plastic caps, scan them to make sure they are the right ones (they could just have the wrong caps on them). The French Vanilla, Apple Cinnamon, and Pumpkin Pie were the ones that were on clearance. I'm unsure of the Pumpkin Pie ones, as we weren't interested in those, but there are two different FV and AC ones (one on clearance, one full price). Here are the numbers from beneath the barcode on each scent to help you out if you want to take a look:

French Vanilla - 46500 16619

Apple Cinnamon - 46500 16613

(The first set of numbers is the same on all of them, so it's the second set you need to look at if you don't see any red caps). Good luck, if you search for them! :)

No apple cinnamon or pumpkin in the air freshner aisle. There were vanilla, but I can't recall if they were french vanilla or not. They had a lot of springtime-looking glade stuff out. I really was looking for the clearanced ones. :(

just got back from Target in Port Huron, Michigan....

Christmas is still at 75% and only half an aisle of stuff...except of course of the entire section filled with all those Choxie and other chocolate gift sets...those are still at 30%...I'm sorry, but even at $12.50, I'm NOT buying it...really the only holiday stuff they have are some dollar-store-looking santa hats and some broken stuff

so I walked over to toys...still at 30% too I did spend more time than usual looking down each aisle and I managed to find a few awesome finds!

I remember in one of the Target posts (permiter II ??)someone posted about the National Geographic toys being clearanced...the wall where all those toys are in our store had nothing marked down, but they had 2 items in with the clearance toys:

Rumble Bugs 9.99 -> 2.48

Electronic Dino Xcavator 15.99 -> 3.98 (it's like the game Operation, but it's a dinosaur dig!)

then I found a few more games:

Trival Pursuit DVD for Kids 26.29 -> 6.57 (it was still regular price at Wal-Mart today too)

Disney Princess Spinning Wish game 13.18 -> 6.59

the Batman and Superman laptops were still 24.38 here :( And even though I check almost daily right now (can you say obsessive? lol), Leapster and all the stuff for Leapster are all at regular prices :(

I am disappointed :( I went to a Target in Birmingham, AL yesterday looking for some of these good deals... They did have a few toys 30% off but did not appear to have any of the Spark Art Easels which I really wanted! Also, none of the holiday Hershey's Kissables... Oh well... I did find a pack of 2 kids Grinch toothbrushes and two tubes of toothpaste for 2.50! Maybe I am overlooking some things?

oh ya! I got that Grinch toothbrush/toothpaste kit too!

I'm wondering if some of the great deals some people seem to be able to get are at Super Targets?? Or if it's just location...

I did see some Spark Art stuff (not the easles) in the 30% off prices

Went to 2 different targets last night here in Columbus, Ohio. Christmas is still at 75% off and only found the dishwasher tabs at one target. They were in the regular section and the price checker scanner listed them at the regular price, so I didn't try to get them for less. Very slim pickings at both stores actually. No good deals at all except for a couple candles that I didn't need but bought anyway. I am going to check out one more tonight to see if there are any bargains to be had there.

I went to my Target in Fairfield NJ on my lunch break. There is hardly anything left at all, just bags of bows and some stockings, other than that just broken junk that even the employees were throwing around like trash and making fun of. Sigh, no luck for me today.

one of my targets was 90 off today...really nothing to be had. Got a few method counter top cleaners in cranberry and spiced pear for $ .24 regular $2.49 and the method plugins in cranberry and spiced pear for $.79 regularly $7.99. Oh and also found some Junior Mints candy the inside out ones (mint outside chocolate inside) for 9 cents! Ha but everything else was junk just falling apart. The archer farms cake holiday cake mixes were only 50% off..tons left so waiting on them to go lower.

Went to Target in Lexington, KY (hamburg) Got the perfume sets (brittney spears and Shania) for 90% off NOT MARKED. All Christmas was 90% but very picked over, all I found was a cute martini set and coasters. Also found a 16 piece Pyrex set for 19.98 (50% off). Happy Shopping!!

I am very new to shopping at Target! We don't have one close to us... but I have learned some great ideas from this forum and hope to use them on my next visit!!! Many thanks!

Does anyone know if the Play Wonder items ever go on sale at Target? This is a brand of wooden toys... a toy/wooden kitchen, grocery store, grocery cart, wooden food, dishes, etc. These would be excellent for my preschool, especially if I could find them on sale!

I just got back from Target for the second time this week. Here's what I got today...

Febreze air effects .27 cents

Febreze plug ins .77 cents

Glade candles .27 cents

Glade air infusion .17 cents

Air Wick deco sphere .28 cents

Method soy candles .59 cents

Method air enhancer .39 cents

Method plug ins .79 cents

Pillsbury Holiday Funfetti Cake Mix .09 cents

I found the Cascade 80 gel pacs and they scanned at 12.49....so I ask the cashier when I checked out if they would be 90% off since it was a holiday item...she checked with the manager and the manager said she wasn't sure why they weren't scanning at the discount price but I would have to pay full price for them. BUT then she said since she wasn't sure about the price she would go ahead and let me have them at 90% off!!! I told my son to hurry and go get 2 more...so I got 3 of them for 1.25 each!!! Yeah!! :D

And they were also bringing out more Christmas stuff from the back!!