Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Just got in from Target and they are putting all the clearance toys into three isles and marking them down.Scored the last two Barbie laptops. They are very efficeint at this Target because I could not find any hidden deals-they had all been moved to a clearance section in the back of the store.

I scored thanks to this board. I got the geltabs for 1.47 for the 80 ct. Mine also said item not found. They kept punching in numbers and eventually came up with 1.47. But I got ticked because I had some of the Thomas the Train holiday items. They came up regular price and they wouldn't give it to me. It should have been 75% off, it was in the Christmas section!!

My Target Christmas is 90%!!! I already had a biggy full. I picked up a diggie stocking, asked one of the guys to price check, b/c none of the scanners were working.

It checked at 90%. I asked if all was marked to 90% and he said he didn't know. I went to toys, hid a few things that I'm getting tommorrow (payday). Walked back ato christmas and he said that it just went to 90%.

While I was shopping, I told a few of the ladies about gottadeal.

Thank you GottaDealers!!!!

The one I went to in Valparaiso, IN had the cascade gel tabs ringing up as regular price, and they wouldn't even consider them as Christmas, even though they had the snowman packaging. Maybe I'll try another store or try back next week.

Just got in from Target and they are putting all the clearance toys into three isles and marking them down.Scored the last two Barbie laptops. They are very efficeint at this Target because I could not find any hidden deals-they had all been moved to a clearance section in the back of the store.

How much did you get the laptops for?

The one I went to in Valparaiso, IN had the cascade gel tabs ringing up as regular price, and they wouldn't even consider them as Christmas, even though they had the snowman packaging. Maybe I'll try another store or try back next week.

I'm on the Northside of Indianapolis and the cascade tabs did not ring up discounted either. Wonder if it is an Indiana thing???? I did go to two different Targets today and found that my Super Target had less on clearance that the regular Target. I got some good deals at the regular Target. I didn't buy anything at the Super Target.

Hi all!

Our Target went to 90% on Christmas...but the signs still say 75%. Our picked up Christmas Cards for $1.49 (40 in the box), mini light string (50 lights) for 17 cents each (for a Girl Scout craft project), snowman metal sign ($1.99 and I love it), blue and white dotted ribbon and boxes, lots of clear mini light sets till avaliable, Christmas cards, stockings, etc.

Picked up two National Geographic solar race cars...$3.74 for two cars and race track.

Good Luck to all!

I just got the ESPN Fast Action football - originally $139.99 for $34.98 at Target. They also had the ESPN 7 in 1 game for the same price. Some toys were 50%. Pirates of the Caribbean sword was 75% off at 3.74 and some ballerina barbies (may be holiday) for $1.24.

I just got the ESPN Fast Action football - originally $139.99 for $34.98 at Target. They also had the ESPN 7 in 1 game for the same price. Some toys were 50%.

OMG!! I NEED THIS! Its $50 at Walmart but I am heading to Target tomorrow! I want both of those ESPN things!

Our Target was not 90% but didn't have a ton but the item that I want is still there, I am looking at the 2 pk 4.5 trees, would love those for the deck! Also I got the ESPN football from LNT for $40 shipped and thought that was good but our Target still has it for $70. The Lionel Train is also high at $174 but I will be watching that, my 10 yr old son is a train fanatic.

Our Target was not 90% but didn't have a ton but the item that I want is still there, I am looking at the 2 pk 4.5 trees, would love those for the deck! Also I got the ESPN football from LNT for $40 shipped and thought that was good but our Target still has it for $70. The Lionel Train is also high at $174 but I will be watching that, my 10 yr old son is a train fanatic.

I want those trees too! We had about 15 boxes of them so I thought I'd be safe waiting for 90%, but when I went today, they were all gone and still only 75%. I'll have to check the other 3 around me. Good luck to you!

Just got back from our target... xmas stuff is 75% off, but pretty bare. Only came out with gift wrap 1 for $1.24 and another for .74. Got a nice wooden xmas tree plaque for $1.50. (has bells on the side).

The had gloves for the boys on sale - 2pk for $1.38.

Toys are only 30% off... saw the espn thing.. but still too high yet.

hohum, will try again in a few days.

I want those trees too! We had about 15 boxes of them so I thought I'd be safe waiting for 90%, but when I went today, they were all gone and still only 75%. I'll have to check the other 3 around me. Good luck to you!

Ours had about 9 boxes, I just set in my mind I was not going to pay $20 for 2 trees LOL So I will check again LOL We only have the one Target so if I don't get it, I guess I don't.

I picked up what looked to be the last 3 Apple Cinnamon Glade candles for $0.27 each ($0.81 altogether). They had the red tops, and had a different SKU than the other AC candles that were on the shelf, which were full price.

My sister picked up the Gross-Out Doodle Monster for $4.98, one of the large Fairly Oddparents puzzles for $2.48 (other ones that we've bought have been about $7+, I don't remember what the regular price was on this one), and a Spongebob Puzzle for just over $2.

Everything else in toys appeared to be 30-50% off still, unfortunately. They had a bunch of the Dancing Princess Barbie's, so I'm hoping to be able to get them at 75% off for my niece's.

I am looking at the 2 pk 4.5 trees.

I got the display set of these for 75% off on December 21. Our Target had all of its display trees 75% that day. The extension cord was still attached, too! They are staying out all year 'round, on either side of the tv.

I went to toys, hid a few things that I'm getting tommorrow (payday).

LOL! Be careful. I remember finding another customer's stash of Valentine's Day clearance items last year. They were behind a few boxes of popcorn. I had no choice but to put everything back with the other clearance items. The next day, the customer returned and was pretty angry that it was all gone. :P

I went to my Target today. I scored some 69 cent bags of Hershey's Kissables as well as 3 pairs of pajama bottoms (each $2.98), an off white tank top for $1.98 (it was in the girls department but I fit in size XL tops), and a pair of panties for $2.98. The Christmas department was condensed into 1 aisle and a small part of the backwall. I won't be surprised if my store doesn't even make it to 90%. Found a ton of cute clothes (robes, socks, onesies) for babies but it's only 30% off (I have a new baby entering the family next August so I must stock up). Toys are still 30% off but I'm pretty sure it'll go to 50% next Wednesday.

I just got the ESPN Fast Action football - originally $139.99 for $34.98 at Target. They also had the ESPN 7 in 1 game for the same price. Some toys were 50%. Pirates of the Caribbean sword was 75% off at 3.74 and some ballerina barbies (may be holiday) for $1.24.

Nilla- What Target did you go to?? I have been looking for this and I am in Michigan too.

Thanks!

Hi new to this. I am in Phoenix.

X-mas stuff is 90% off at my Target. Some of the toys are 50% but a few of the National Geographic stuff is 75%.

Bought a cute Dora Christmas dress for my daughter it was orginally $12.99 scanned at $9.08 when I got to the register asked if it was included in the X-mas stuff and the cashier said yes, how about $1.98. I said sold.

Can't wait till all those toys go 75%.