Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Is that for the bathroom? I have been watching, but none of the shabby chic furniture for the bathroom has gone on clearance. I really want it to. I am in Southeastern MI. I took it and scaned it myself.:mad:

Yeah, they are supposed to be for the bathroom, but I am just puttin them side by side. They are really nice. Good luck!

I was out at the Speedway Target last night and they had some toys marked down to 1/2. The Leap Frog Quest AND a 3 pack of software to go with it were marked to $24.99 and $12.48. They also had the Fly Pen Algebra software down to $17.50 (reg. $35). The Quest handheld and software are actually in the Leap Frog aisle... were only red stickered once. It kind of looked like they went straight to 1/2. It's a fairly new store and I've seen new stores skip straight to 50% without going 15, 30 first. For some reason, Oreos are cheap at that store too. They are $2.04... every other Target has them for $2.89. When you use the $1 off coupon, that makes them pretty cheap.

I did really good today I got the 2 pks of hair color marked down to $4.98 and I had $2 mfc for them. I found one of the medicine boxes for my mom marked down to $4.98. I got several other boxes of hair color marked down to $3.xx with $1 mfcs. I also got 3 boxes of nutty bars and used the coupons. They had some nice 8x10 frames marked down to $1.25 I bought all they had since I just took my 3 kids to get pictures taken. There was a lady at the front of our store sampling Diet Dr. Pepper and she was giving away coupons for a free 2 liter so I got one of those and used the free Pepsi Jazz coupon because Dr. Pepper is a pepsi product so I got both those free:D . I ended up with $60.xx worth of stuff for $28.xx. I am rather proud of myself....;) Plus I got the 2 $3 coupons Target corp. sent me because that Target last weekend wouldnt take my coupons so I used those also.

Not sure if anyone found these but I found 2 packs of various BOD sprays (each pack containing 3 different BOD sprays) for 2.44. They were 75% off. They had them for men and women. The one for men smelled pretty good! I gave them to my little bro , so now he has a nice collection of colgnes and body spray...

i have left my coupon folder at the checkout conter before, but managed to go back and find it in the same place I left it. Sometimes, you just forget, especially if you are using coupons or there is some issue, or if u are just distracted. Maybe it is a good idea to put a llittle sticker on it with your phone number taped to it on the front? I don't have any identifying info in my coupon folder, but I am thinking about just putting my phone number on the outside in case I ever do lose it...any suggestions or opinions on that?

"I am thinking about just putting my phone number on the outside in case I ever do lose it...any suggestions or opinions on that?"

Just to be safe, I would suggest putting a cell phone number or an e-mail address. With a home phone number, people can do reverse searches and find exactly where you live. I would rather be safe than sorry.

I've always had my address and phone number inside my coupon binder. I had a zip-up one, so I figured if someone found it, they'd be tempted to look inside. Luckily, I never lost it. I use something smaller now, and I still have information in there. I'd hate to lose them all. I feel for you, deal grabber! I hope it turns up!

I bought a .50 carat weight heart pendant - normally $239.99 for $59.99. It is very pretty and will be a great present for my mom's upcoming birthday - or maybe just a present to myself for my upcoming birthday, LOL.

Also found the waffle bowls, bought a cesaer salad dressing for under a dollar, got a frogger tv game for less than $3, a really pretty pair of dangle earrings for $3.74, a women's cherokee watch for $3 something, and Superman digital watches for my kids for $1.74 each.

Great trip today.

...got a frogger tv game for less than $3...

Just a heads up if you haven't opened it yet - it may be a computer game, not for the tv. I bought one too, if it's the same one, and was surprised when I opened it that it had a USB plug. When I looked at the packaging closer I saw it did say that, I just didn't read it well enough in the store. Mine is royal blue. Still a good price, I just thought I'd warn you in case you don't want a computer game and you can return it before you open it.

First may I say that I am so happy to find other Target bargain shoppers! I just found this forum yesterday and am addicted already and grateful for the tips!

At my Target in Seattle on Friday there was very little on Clearance. I did score 2 Sterilite plastic hanging file boxes for $0.86 each. These area great to put my ads and restaurant coupons in and carry in the car when I am going out for errands :)

I went to my Target today. Bought the last 2 squeezable jellies (smuckers strawberry and grape) that they had. My mom gave me her manufacturer coupons for them so I got them for .52 each.

Also, bought the last 2 ice-cream squeezable toppings (caramel and hot fudge). Rang up .78 so thats cheaper than I bought the others at 1.04.

Also stocked up on Diet Coke 12 packs. on sale for 2.50 a pack and used the $1 off coupons. Bought 6 diet cokes for only 1.50 per 12 pack. Thats unheard of. ..... I may go back.

Just a heads up if you haven't opened it yet - it may be a computer game, not for the tv. I bought one too, if it's the same one, and was surprised when I opened it that it had a USB plug. When I looked at the packaging closer I saw it did say that, I just didn't read it well enough in the store. Mine is royal blue. Still a good price, I just thought I'd warn you in case you don't want a computer game and you can return it before you open it.

LOL - I saw that too upon further examination tonight. I guess that proves that when I am perusing and I see a great price I just start filling my cart :cheesy: I think the game looks like great fun and will be fun to play - especially through the computer. My boys really only play with the plug and play TV games for about 5 minutes and then they are done but they love playing on the computer so maybe this will work out even better for us.

LOL - I saw that too upon further examination tonight. I guess that proves that when I am perusing and I see a great price I just start filling my cart :cheesy: I think the game looks like great fun and will be fun to play - especially through the computer. My boys really only play with the plug and play TV games for about 5 minutes and then they are done but they love playing on the computer so maybe this will work out even better for us.

I do the same thing!! LOL And I love Frogger so I didn't give it much thought when it went in the cart. But it really is a fun game and the graphics are even good. It's just like the Frogger game for the Gamecube.

Saturday- Large round basket reg. 14.99 got it for 3.74

Sunday- Lip gloss reg 8.19 marked down to 2.04 minus $2.00 mfc= .04 :)

Kraft hickory smoked bbq sauce 50% off = .54

Took my mother and grandmother. Mom got nail polish for .84, a rug 9.xx, bbq sauce .54, lip stick .98 (used $1.00 off coupon on this one). All 75% off reg price. Grandma was able to find her favorite perfume 75% off. $22.99 down to 5.74. She was soooo happy! I didn't get a whole lot, but it was fun taking them.