About how much did you spend on BF?

BCBGirl

Around $200, which covers about half of my holiday shopping. I brought my Mom along this year, which slowed me down quite a bit. We didn't get everywhere I had hoped to and missed out on Clifford's Big Movie. But it's all good - we had a good time and the rest of my shopping wish list is from 2-day sales. Back out Sat. to finish up!

$420 at Walmart, $130 at Target, $60 at Toys R Us, $220 at Fred Meyers *I got myself a Columbia Jacket with a price tag of $210 for ONLY $65 after all my coupons*, $70 at Gymboree, $50 at amazon.com, $80 at GI Joes...

UGH...I think that's it!

I'm going to go fan the smoke that's coming from my debit card. LOL

$400: Sears, Target, Walmart, Pottery Barn Outlet. Includes: air hockey table, Christmas tree, Dollhouse for dd, magnetix sets (2), doodle bears (2), cabbage patch baby, power ranger (new one), 2 children's sweatshirts, large mega blocks set, 5 picture frames, two preschool games, hot wheels set, rod iron scrolly coat rack at pottery barn outlet for $25!, and four long sleeve shirts for me.

$125 No big items/mostly toys and DVD's:Cabbage Patch, Justin Timberlake CD, (2)Remote Control Cars Hummer/Ford, (3)Tide Detergents, FP Med Kit, Top Tune Hummer, Tumble Tigger, DVD's(50 First Dates, Something's Gotta Give, White Chicks, The Hulk, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Cat in the Hat, The Sandlot, and some others!) Very happy shopping day for me!

I bought mostly movies for my family and a camara, I bought my neighbor most of her items as she had to work, so she saved a good chunk of moany please she didnt have to step foot in a store I did it all for her.

How nice of you! So..humm.. who are you shopping for next BF? B/c I might have to work too.. ;):D

I spent $20 at walmart for movies, $13 for a freind on a stick vac. $54 at Home Depot for my DH shop vacs for work. $215 at sears for 2 scooters, which is what I am the happiest about!! So $235 out of my $$... and soon to be paid back for the other. I have never spent this little....EVER!!

$30 Sears, $275 Gamemasters (broke down and bought my dh the rifle he wants "sooooo" bad... lol... but I saved $100 on it... so that's good), $65 Shop-Ko, $110 toysrus.com, $45 amazon.com, $215 kohls, $80 KMart, $130 walmart.com

So I spent $950 and am going shopping this afternoon again with my mom. I need to go to Penney's (ya know - they are having their "biggest sale of the year" this weekend :gdshocked: ) and I need to go to walmart... didn't even step foot in there yesterday!!

~ Erin (23 y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)!

$288:

$16 @ BestBuycom: Bluetooth headset

$66 @ WalMart: Levis, 1 Gb SD card, 1 Gb flash drive, 2 shirts on clearance & a CD

$110 @ Target: 3 VRockers & a DVD

$10 @ CVS: 2 Hoodies

$33 @ Menards: spice rack, 2 kids craft kits, batteries, 2 micro RC cars, crank flashlight

$53 @ Radio Shack: 2 14 mi FRS radio sets, battery charger