About how much did you spend on BF?

BCBGirl

I spent about a quarter of what I had normally been spending on each of the past three years. BF sale items were IMO disappointing this year. I also spent less because of retailers limited stock, ever growing competition (crowds), and the biggest reason is sites like GottaDeal provide access to excellent bargains through out the year. At least half of what I spent this year was online getting the same items offered in the B&M stores with out the hassle.

I spent around $150 at Walmart (the only store I went to on BF due to shopping throughout the week elsewhere). There wasn't anything that I particulary wanted- I just got my nieces and nephews some toys and whatnot and bought myself a few magazines...lol. Walmart I must say didn't have very many deals. Hopefully my BF next year will be much better though this one wasn't horrid it just wasn't a :eyepoppin experience. :)

I spent $167 at circuitcity.com on a 7GB Samsung camera for me and an el cheapo video camera for the kids...then $175 at Kohls (got some GREAT deals there), then $159 at Best Buy (but at 7 pm I was able to still get the $49.99 car stereo/w-speakers/installed, the 2GB memory stick, and 1GB SD card for my camera, and a game boy game); at Target, I spent approximately $150... and then about $150 at miscellaneous stores.

So I think it has been around $650-$700

$2460 before tax at Best Buy for the 42" plasma, 32" LCD, 22" LCD, Klipsch speakers, X1600, eMachines, and Toshiba laptop. The total savings was $2315 off BB's regular price. Plus you get double reward zone points, so that's $100 in bb gift cards I'll get to boot.

Spent at least 1.8 grand.

:(

It was all worth it.

1.3 grand at BB and .5 grand at CC.

AT BB. I got...

1. Gateway 699 Laptop (bonus: graphics card was 256 mb, not 128 mb as advertised)

2. WH 32" Tv. (bonus: I am picking up 720P resolutions for free. My cable only costs 15$ a month)

3. Dvd-R disks

4. 1gb mp3 sandisk player

5. Free Printer

At CC.

1. Free Camera for purchasing over 250

2. the package

3. Memory Card SD 1 Gb

4. Flashdrive 1gb

5. I/O Magic External Hardrive (some dude tried to steal this baby out of my mom's cart. She almosts pulled a Chuck Norris and KO-ed him. That would be funny and bad at the same time.)

The best part: The experience. Yes, it was fun meeting people, racing around in the store for items, and catching the fever of Black Friday. + I GOT EVERYTHING I was looking for.

Savings: .... (The best part)

$1088. Not to forget the awesome double reward points.:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: