>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

Ugh!!!!!!!!!! Of all the stupid things I do, I wrapped all my christmas gifts today, and had the wii classic controller that had in a bag to return to walmart because I have the gamecube controllers, well, I took all my boxes and everything out to the burn pile to burn them, went to get the kids from school and realized I didn't remember where I put the wii controller, well, yes, I burned it, brand new, in the package, I am sick about. There went $20 down the drain!!! I always said burning stuff was trouble. I am so mad at myself!!!!!!:mad:

Oh No!! :eek: I am so sorry! Reminds me of a time when I lost a $20.00 dollar bill. It was really weird, one minute I had the $20.00 in my hand (and I was in the house) and the next minute it was gone. No one was home to play a joke on me. It was just gone and to this day I have searched and searched and I have never found it and it's been over a year.

Oh No!! :eek: I am so sorry! Reminds me of a time when I lost a $20.00 dollar bill. It was really weird, one minute I had the $20.00 in my hand (and I was in the house) and the next minute it was gone. No one was home to play a joke on me. It was just gone and to this day I have searched and searched and I have never found it and it's been over a year.

LOL, I did that with my checkbook :( I wrote out the rent check on the 1st, sitting at the dining room table. Put it in the mail, forgot about the checkbook. I have no checks right now cuz I still cant find it, and its almost the end of the month.

The wii comes with the console, one wiimote, one nunchuck, the Sports game, a standard A/V cable (the 3 wire, red, yellow, white thing), batteries for the Wiimote (2 AA), the sensor bar, and the plug adaptor thing. You can run it right out of the box, no extras needed unless you want a second wiimote and nunchuck and other games. You'll need a classic controller or gamecube controller if you want to buy certain games online (like the Super NES or Nintendo 64 games). You can play the old NES games with just the wiimote.

The wii comes with the console, one wiimote, one nunchuck, the Sports game, a standard A/V cable (the 3 wire, red, yellow, white thing), batteries for the Wiimote (2 AA), the sensor bar, and the plug adaptor thing. You can run it right out of the box, no extras needed unless you want a second wiimote and nunchuck and other games. You'll need a classic controller or gamecube controller if you want to buy certain games online (like the Super NES or Nintendo 64 games). You can play the old NES games with just the wiimote.

A-ha! Thanks I was in a rush to get it wrapped and completely forgot about looking for batteries. :)

Thank you again.

I finally got one! :cheesy: Just by luck. I went to the local TRU in Waterford, CT and they just got a shipment in about an hour ago. (Around 1:30pm) Not sure how many they had. But I was also told that EBX in the Crystal mall would be getting more in either today or tomorrow. The guy told me to call around 2pm. The same thing for Best Buy. Good luck to all of you who are still in need for one. And thank you for all your information. This site is the best for those who love to shop!

Ugh!!!!!!!!!! Of all the stupid things I do, I wrapped all my christmas gifts today, and had the wii classic controller that had in a bag to return to walmart because I have the gamecube controllers, well, I took all my boxes and everything out to the burn pile to burn them, went to get the kids from school and realized I didn't remember where I put the wii controller, well, yes, I burned it, brand new, in the package, I am sick about. There went $20 down the drain!!! I always said burning stuff was trouble. I am so mad at myself!!!!!!:mad:

:homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: