>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY A SD CARD.WII COMES WITH ENOUGH MEMORY.

I wouldnt say that. Its internal memory will get filled rather quickly with downloaded games and game saves. Also some games (like Excite truck) allow you to play custom MP3 soundtracks from your SD card that you cant do with the internal Wii memory. But as for the question, yes 1 gig is plenty for a SD card.

We had 2 tru here. I have not been to the one near my office in quite some time. So I thought I would try there to see if they got any Wii in...... I hope not because when I got there I found it all boarded up. lol I guess I should have gone to the one that was open. :gdblush:

we scored a wii yesterday!!:bunny: One of those lucky things, a guy at dh work... well his mom works for TRU and a couple of days ago she said it would be nice if she knew someone who wanted the wii or ps3 because she sees them all the time and would love to help someone. We weren't even looking for one, thought if we saw one, maybe we would think about it. By the time dh said we would take one there were none, well she got one in yesterday and we got it!!! Kids will be so surprised, don't think it ever occurred to them that they might get one, they mentioned it once and I just said don't count on it!!

Good luck to all!!:gdcat3:

As mentioned many times before in this thread, there is to be no resale or eBay discussions at all. This includes selling to other members on the board. Anyone who continues to post about anything related to eBay or reselling will be banned - doesn't matter if you have 5 posts or 5,000. There have been more than enough warnings about this.

Guest JeepMom

Yes, I got replacement straps today too. I ordered 4 but I also received 2 packs with 4 each!

We had 8 show up the same way. We only have 2, I ordered 4 thinking we'd be set incase the kids got something on them.

Now I think we'll be set for life!

I didn't get the Wii before Christmas, but my boys recieved a "Santa Owes U" Certificate to take to any toy store for the Wii. The certificate told the store employee to charge the Wii to Santa @ the North Pole. Just so happened that our local Wal-Mart call yesterday and had a Wii for my guys that "Santa" had reserved. They were so excited. The day after was much better for Santa than paying way toooo much to the greedy. Our Wal-Mart received 11 yesterday. But "Santa" must of had them all reserved.