>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

we got a gamestop finally coming to town. it opens tomorrow, asked if they will have any wii and they said no not till sunday, so maybe other towns stores will have them also. just an fyi for those still looking.

I received inside information that the EB stores around Reading, PA will be posting quantity they have as they close on Saturday. I guess they figure that doing that should reduce any crowds or problems.

Ok listen ppl this is ur last chance.Get ur butts at one of these stores saturday night,bring a good book and a comfy chair.Do it for the kids.Its really nt that bad.I did it.Its kinda fun.Just bring lots of snacks.Gl luck.Hopefully it wont be to cold...

I plan on doing this at Target. GOnna get there about midnight. There giving out tickets at 7 at my Target, then the stores open at 8. Ive been waiting a while for the Wii. I hope I dont have to go to the bathroom then Im screwed. lol

Hold off before getting that 4th controller! The latter part of January Nintendo is releasing a new game - kind of like the bundled Sports and with it comes a remote for $49.00 Great deal and looks like some fun games on it. I know Duck Hunt is one of the games on the disk which will be a big hit in this house (and released just in time for youngest DD birthday too)

Hold off before getting that 4th controller! The latter part of January Nintendo is releasing a new game - kind of like the bundled Sports and with it comes a remote for $49.00 Great deal and looks like some fun games on it. I know Duck Hunt is one of the games on the disk which will be a big hit in this house (and released just in time for youngest DD birthday too)

Cool I love duck hunt. Does anyone know if they will release paper boy for this system. I love that game :yup:

Heads up for those of you camping out at Target. A friend who works at a Target in the electronics dept said to me that they did not receive Wii's during the week and the only shipment they received today had 10 units. Yes there is already a line of over 100 people camping out since this afternoon at her store in California. She is not looking forward to working the morning shift on Sunday.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Wii-Play-with-Wii-Remote/sem/rpsm/oid/168833/catOid/-16761/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do is that the one your talking about?

As of 8pm tonight there was already a line at our local target (Sawmill Rd, Columbus, Ohio) according to the electronics guy. Starting to wonder if I will be able to get this or not. Hope to get in line around 4am.