GottaDEAL 2024 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

On 2/28/2024 at 10:24 PM, Reinholt1 said:

Hello all!  Sorry I haven't been around. Just checking in. As many of you know Mom is been ill since the holidays with a fib.  Unfortunately After battling for over 2 months Her body just couldn't take it anymore. She passed a couple of weeks ago. Just starting to get caught up on things now. Will get secret Santa gifts out shortly. 

🙏💔

Hello March ☘️

5 minutes ago, mcwalker said:

Happy March!  Looking forward to the start of Daylight Savings Time on the 10th.

I wish they would just pick a time and stick with it. Hate this swapping back and forth. 

Can’t believe it’s March already. 

• Like 1

Checking in for March!  Moving forward with our "room a month" whole house decluttering plan!  February was Kitchen month, and I got rid of 4 big garbage bags of various food items, all delivered to local micro food pantries in our area.  Another half truckload of kitchen gadgets gone (seriously, how many popcorn poppers did we need???), and now I know what I have and where it is!  March is Dining Room month, which will also be tagged as "sports and electronics equipment" month because right now it's been overtaken with hockey and soccer gear, as well as a bunch of monitors that DH was trying on for size before he settled on his current ones.  I'm keeping an eye towards hosting Easter dinner for our moms at the end of the month. 

• Like 3

On 2/28/2024 at 8:24 PM, Reinholt1 said:

Hello all!  Sorry I haven't been around. Just checking in. As many of you know Mom is been ill since the holidays with a fib.  Unfortunately After battling for over 2 months Her body just couldn't take it anymore. She passed a couple of weeks ago. Just starting to get caught up on things now. Will get secret Santa gifts out shortly. 

BDE

It now feels out of place, but tradition.

Rabbit

Rabbit!

Rabbit!!

18486450-F8F3-465C-871B-754A7915F351.thumb.jpeg.60987df44bbf2d52808981aeebe6fdef.jpeg

On 2/28/2024 at 10:24 PM, Reinholt1 said:

Oh goodness. I am so very sorry to hear this! 

21 hours ago, Jeanne515 said:

Happy March.  The month I go broke from birthdays, new grandbaby arriving, Spring Break and school field trips!!!!

Sounds like a fun month!  Congrats on the grand baby.  Mine arrives in 5 weeks!

February was a bit of a rough month, I've been sick since the last week in January.  It got really bad about the 10th, and I just can't seem to get better.  It'll ease off for a day or 2, then come back.  We think we may have figured out the cause being an allergic reaction to my dad's dogs that have been staying here during the bad cold weather.  They are leaving tomorrow, so fingers crossed I can start getting better!

Here's to a happy March!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bluebear said:

Sounds like a fun month!  Congrats on the grand baby.  Mine arrives in 5 weeks!

February was a bit of a rough month, I've been sick since the last week in January.  It got really bad about the 10th, and I just can't seem to get better.  It'll ease off for a day or 2, then come back.  We think we may have figured out the cause being an allergic reaction to my dad's dogs that have been staying here during the bad cold weather.  They are leaving tomorrow, so fingers crossed I can start getting better!

Here's to a happy March!

good luck on feeling better!

• Like 1

March check in.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Good Morning my lovelies!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful year.  Things are going amazing and I'm very proud of each and every one of you!  You are beautiful, intelligent, creative, and amazing.  Keep it up!

Edited by setlok73
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, bodotdot said:

March 2024--LEAP month. The 13th month of the year. Make sure you flip your calendar AHEAD a month.

What’s funny is that this is also a leap year on the Jewish calendar, where we add a full month, known as Adar I and Adar II.

AND, we’re in Adar I as we speak.