GottaDEAL 2024 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

Saturday marked a year since I signed the papers on my house. Can't believe I've officially been a homeowner that long already. Granted, I didn't actually move in to my house till March (number of factors there) but still neat to think I've officially made it through year one. 😁👍

• Like 5

5 hours ago, wittenlover said:

Saturday marked a year since I signed the papers on my house. Can't believe I've officially been a homeowner that long already. Granted, I didn't actually move in to my house till March (number of factors there) but still neat to think I've officially made it through year one. 😁👍

Crazy, has gone by really fast.

• Like 1

Sayonara, January!  I know we will still have a few cold days here and there, but hopefully the worst is over. I'm looking forward to some hockey tourneys, and we are thinking about a spring break trip again even though I swore last year I wouldn't do it again!  

This year I'm making a concerted effort to declutter our house, focusing on one room each month.  For January, I picked the master bedroom.  I ended up donating *15* big trash bags of clothes, shoes, sheets, towels, and other items.  I threw out *3* big trash bags of stuff that nobody needs or would want.  I used to do a one room/week plan, but with our crazy schedule these days it just wasn't working, so I switched to one room/month.  This is definitely more realistic for our lifestyle right now.  February is going to be kitchen month. There's no telling what I'll find in the deep recesses of our pantry LOL I hope the thrift store is ready for some unused/slightly used kitchen gadgets!  

Yayayayayayayayay!!! Happy February! NASCAR is back on track this weekend! Granted, it's only the Clash (no points implications yet) but this race fan is happy. Means it's almost time for me to head to Vegas (we fly on the 27th). Counting the days till I get to go see my track fam (spotters, pit crew guys, etc.). Can't come soon enough! 

Oh and go NINERS! 😁 (Been a fan since early 80s as a kid)

I can't believe it.  For the first time since the prize club began, I missed a month.  I could easily blame computer issues, issues with the apartment, or any other issues, but fact is, as much as the site is ingrained in my head, I simply forgot to check in.  What made me remember finally was yesterday looking on twitter and seeing "Rabbit Rabbit" trending.  Since I already knew I missed January, I didn't sign in but saw I missed it.  Then to make it worse I forgot my password.  So I hope everyone still in the club enjoys it, and hope the reward is really nice.  I hope someone will post a picture when it arrives so I can kick myself seeing what I missed out on.  Here's to the next year.

• Sad 1

Well February hasn't had a very happy start.  Lots of bad and sad news today.

But today is my grandson's birthday, and me and mama are driving (3 hours each way) to see him for his party tomorrow.  So there's a happy.   🙂

• Sad 2

52 minutes ago, bluebear said:

Well February hasn't had a very happy start.  Lots of bad and sad news today.

But today is my grandson's birthday, and me and mama are driving (3 hours each way) to see him for his party tomorrow.  So there's a happy.   🙂

:::Hugs::: 🫂

• Like 1
  • Love 1