GottaDEAL 2023 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

Happy May! It's been a great day here, as the team list came out for USA Luge, and my daughter, Kendall, was indeed promoted to the USA Luge Jr. National Candidate Team, a year earlier than we thought she would be. One step closer to becoming an Olympian! And we go out to Temple this weekend to pack up my oldest for the end of his freshman year there, and he will soon be home for the summer. So far, it's been a great month!!post-90721-16829857456887_thumb.jpgpost-90721-16829857658376_thumb.jpgpost-90721-16829858275018_thumb.jpg
  • Like 5

How the heck is it May already??? Counting down the days till I head off to Charlotte and starting to stress about finding a kitty sitter for while I’m gone. I’m really uncomfortable with the idea of someone I don’t know well having access to my home while I’m gone but haven’t been able to find a friend (or two) that can help with both mornings & evenings. Oof. Wish me luck!
  • Like 1

Happy May! I have my star wars socks on today to celebrate. :)

School is winding down here. Seniors are done this week, and the rest of the students have 3 weeks.

And Guardians of the Galaxy is out today, so heading to see that tonight.

Well I’m 2 days late for “May the 4th Be With You” and a day late for “Revenge of the 5th”……….. so happy May everyone.  It turned hot real fast today so I guess the lovely below normal temps are a thing of the past now.

This should be good all month…

1-D11060-A-085-B-43-CA-AA66-3898061-DD19

• Like 1