GottaDEAL 2022 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Happy June! The weather for sure is reflecting the calendar here.

School ended Friday here, but we've been planning for next year for 2 months, and have switched dull into that now.

7 weeks until new teachers start arriving. We are issuing new computers to all staff and students this year (about 50,000 total) so that is one of my big summer projects.

I am changing roles for next school year, but my replacement won't be taking over fully until after school starts, so this collection/deployment is still on me. Will be glad to have that off me going forward though!

• Like 1

June and summer are definitely here!!! Battled a leak in my kitchen ceiling in May (right before graduation party, of course!), just down to the finish work now. Hoping to have everything back in working order by the end of the month.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying a great start to summer!

(((Hugs))) I'm thinking of you.  I'm sorry.

Happy June!

Lots of family health struggles right now, and life-changing decisions.  Dementia sucks. 

Looking forward to better days, hopefully this summer will straighten itself up and act right. lol 

Edited by chester5
  • Like 1

Happy June!

Lots of family health struggles right now, and life-changing decisions.  Dementia sucks. 

Looking forward to better days, hopefully this summer will straighten itself up and act right. lol 

My mother developed Dementia last year - it is pure hell to deal with! :( My thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Like 1

Happy June all.  I don’t know how it got to be June already!  

been dealing with some health issues the last few months.  I tuned 51 and I started falling apart.  LOL.  Sinus infection, down in my back, foot pain and some abnormal blood counts.  Being referred to a podiatrist for my foot and Oncologist for the blood counts……I need a break and a vacation! 

• Like 1

Happy June all.  I don’t know how it got to be June already!  

been dealing with some health issues the last few months.  I tuned 51 and I started falling apart.  LOL.  Sinus infection, down in my back, foot pain and some abnormal blood counts.  Being referred to a podiatrist for my foot and Oncologist for the blood counts……I need a break and a vacation!

As a chronic myeloid leukemia patient myself, if there's any way I can help you through this, just ask.
  • Like 2