Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Hi, I came here because there was a good link to the Target coupon generator (to which I am addicted) and I couldn't stand not knowing what you were all talking about in the BF threads. It is nice to "be around" people who get as excited about it as me. My family all thinks I am crazy.

This is my first post. I haven't even looked around yet. My handle is roundmanbiker. There is a reason for the roundman-----lol

I just got a brand new left hip and it is a second chance at life for this 60 year old kid...lol

My wife of 39 years and I both ride. I am retired and she is a New Mexico School Administrator in Rio Rancho, NEw Mexico. Our three children living with us now are our doggies Scooter, Amy Lee and Coco.

Sorry if this is too long winded, but I do love to talk...lol

Hello, I am not new to the site but new to using the fourm. I think this a great web site. Last year after reviewing this web site for great black friday ads it made me give up half my Thanksgiving day to camp out front of my local Wal Mart here in Baltimore, MD because I just had to have the lap top and flat screen tv and because myself and 5 other family members wanted things we were first in line on Thanksgiving Day at 6:30 pm but we all got what we came for and it was great fun even if it was one of the coldess days Maryland had seen in some time.

Well, I will be watching the ads and sharing with family members!!!!!!!! Thanks Everyone!:2woot: :2woot: :eyepoppin :eyepoppin

Hello fellow members I'm new to the site. I signed up at gottadeals some time last year while browsing the net for bargains and I must say this site is great for savy smart shoppers.....I've already recieved about 5 blackfriday postings which will really help me out this shopping season.

Hi Everyone...been a member of the site for awhile, but first post. I love this site and even though I have told everyone where I get my info for the last few years, none have joined. This site makes me the queen of shopping, and the Black Friday expert..lol...Like others I spend way to much time here...even from work. ;) Keep up the great work...