Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

The master thread about in-store Target "Perimeter Perusing": http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14835

The Black Friday Target section: http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39

Also, you can search the site for "Target" which will bring up online deals. To learn more about searching the site, see here.

Hi I'm a new member. Where do I find info on Target it is my all tiime favorite store

Halo All...:D

Guess ya all can tell that I am new here. Been lost in the "gotta world".

But find something new, each time I am lost.

This "gotta world" is a fun place.

I am Julie. Breast Cancer Survivor almost 20 years (Nov 20, 1986).

I am a cpn nut and a crazy refunder.

Take each day as it is your last.

Tell those that you Love, that you Love them each day.

Tell those that are a pain :yuck: in the back side, to move, cause you have better things to do, then listen to them.

And don`t forget to Smile, as it makes others wonder what ya been up too.

Julie/Jules:smirk:

PS. Who is going to come and clean my house, cause I can not get away from here??? :)

Hi everyone. I live in Illinois and my stepdaughter referred me to this site. I just got "approved" and this is my very first activity=haven't had a chance to look through the site yet. I hope to get to know many of you and get some great deals through this site.

Dachsielvr

Hello. I guess it is time to introduce myself now that I have taken advantage of many great deals! I first found this place last year for black friday. I only lurked then and didn't post. I returned this year again for black friday and hopefully get a TMX Elmo but have found sooooo many other great deals in the process. Today I managed to get a TMX elmo thanks to a post in the online deals forum. Everyone is so friendly and helpful here and I am glad I decided to start participating and not just reading!

I am already well into my Christmas shopping and have even picked up an item for myself thanks to GottaDeal.com!

So thank you for such an awesome place! I will continue to visit year round.

Now a lil about myself. I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys ages 3 and 7. I recently got married to the love of my life in May. I absolutely love shopping online and this place has made that passion of mine grow even more. Soon my hubby will have to take my credit cards away but when he sees what he's getting for Christmas he won't be able to do it!

Thanks everyone!

Hi Me! RchristinaH, Hello! Hey Sasha and Mommy! Paper, hobsd, baseball mama and dache, nice to meet you.

I have also been glued to the site! I was told, I can't spend his money unless I can start saving it. So now I'm here.

I'm a student, and an occasional part time worker. I really get a high saving money. I always use coupons when grocery shopping, but not so much personal shopping- that is until now!

how do i find info on specific items? Need Dora's talking house looking for a great deal! Got furniture at tru when had b2g1. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

First you can use the "search" feature to see if it's already being talked about on the boards. You can also post in the Deal Finder Service area: http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4

:)

Hi,New member. I really have seen some great things on this sight. I really need help with finding a Elmo TMX doll. My search has landed me here and I feel my new found friends are my last hope. Refuse to pay over $100 for one. I need a good lead to where they will be next.

KK