Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

An awesome site! This site helped me pick out the Toshiba 15" Notebook from Circuit City last year for only $199.99 :D

Yes, I did stay in line ALL day, but I was also 1st in line for 1 of 10 they had.

1 year later, and the Toshiba still works perfect!

Correct, you will not find that information. The exact formula for gaining privledges on the site is not posted. Just be an active member and it will happen. Please be aware that posts in forums like Freebies and Contests do not count, but you are welcome to participate in them.

Any references to the "formula" needed to gain any privledge will be deleted, so please don't anyone do so :)

I did look over the Basics forum, and I still couldn't see anything about the minimum number of posts necessary to be allowed to include links and send PMs. I'll keep looking, but if anyone can point me to the particular thread, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

hi im a new member with maybe a silly question do all store open at the same time and what time would that be and how long to the sales last , days, hours? thanx

We don't have all of the ads this year yet so there is no real way of knowing until they have been placed here on the site. :) Here is a list of store hours from last year to give you an idea of what to expect.

Most of the BF sales are considered doorbusters and are basically on a first come first serve basis. Ex if there are 15 laptops at walmart the first 15 ppl to grab one gets them. There are several all day deals as well ex: if kmart has thier jeans listed at $9.99 and the ad doesn't say doorbuster most likely they will be at that price all day on Friday. ;)

If you should have any other questions regarding Black Friday try looking here and here you just might find all of your answers in these threads.

Welcome to the board!

Just wanted to say "hello" from northern Wisconsin. I love reading about all the great deals, and I get so excited when I actually am able to find them! Just today I got the SNL Trivial Pursuit at Dollar General for six dollars - woo hoo!!:cheesy:

Hi - Although I am new to the posting part of the site I've used the BF ad part of the site for the last couple of years and thoroughly love it. Prior to getting the ads on Thanksgiving day I already know where I'm going bright and early the day after. Thank you for all your hard work and keeping us posted on what's going on.

:eyepoppin