Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Hi,New member. I really have seen some great things on this sight. I really need help with finding a Elmo TMX doll. My search has landed me here and I feel my new found friends are my last hope. Refuse to pay over $100 for one. I need a good lead to where they will be next.

KK

Target this Sunday

hi, i am a mom of two and always looking for a deal especially with christmas right around the corner. i found this site by accident which turned out to be a good thing. although my husband thinks i am a freak. but anyway hi to everyone

Hi everyone!

I love this site! I used it to plan out allof my "black Friday" shopping last year, and can't wait for this year.

I'm especially looking forward to these ads:

Toys R Us

Best Buy

Wal-Mart

Target

Macy's

Kohl's

Thanks,

Nat in OK:D

Hello all. I am new to all of this. I found this website thru a search engine. Afew days ago I heard on CNN that Wal-Mart was starting their deals early this year and I immediately Googled "Black Friday 2006". And what a nice surprise I got when I discovered all of this info!:cheesy: I am a single parent of one ten year old girl so, of course, I L*O*V*E to save money. Especially since she is now in middle school and the "I Wants" are increasing in price. I do have a question and hope someone has the answer. She wants a DigiMakeover for Christmas. They are currently priced around $60. Does anyone out there know where I can get one cheaper?!?

welcome to all of you...i want to know what you all think of this place...i know since i've found this site, my back hurts from sitting too long here, my fingers hurt from typing too much, and my kids think the internet ate me...lol...but i love every minute of it!!! and i wouldnt change it for the world!!! :0 )

I've been lurking for a while. Love the site. I'm a single mom. Always looking for a deal. Started trying to keep up with Target clearance schedule about 6 months ago and just started the CVS ECB deals last month, so, basically, I'm pretty much a newbie. I'm 43 and my daughter is 17 months old. I've already found a ton of information on the site. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute as well in the future.

Hello all. I am new to all of this. I found this website thru a search engine. Afew days ago I heard on CNN that Wal-Mart was starting their deals early this year and I immediately Googled "Black Friday 2006". And what a nice surprise I got when I discovered all of this info!:cheesy: I am a single parent of one ten year old girl so, of course, I L*O*V*E to save money. Especially since she is now in middle school and the "I Wants" are increasing in price. I do have a question and hope someone has the answer. She wants a DigiMakeover for Christmas. They are currently priced around $60. Does anyone out there know where I can get one cheaper?!?

I heard that they were on rollback at Wal-mart for $44.00

:cheesy: Hi everyone.. My name is Sherri, I am new to the site. Just joined yesterday after seeing a link to it on my local news station website. So far it seems great... I am a huge shopper and LOVE to find deals... Its an addiction that i welcome with open arms..

Cant wait to get the scoop on BF shopping..

Guest AtlantaNewf

Took me a while to find you, but now that I have, it's great to know it's here! I'm a mom of 2 and an aunt of 3 so I'm always looking for good deals.

Ashley

I used the BF ads last year to plan my Christmas shopping, and came back this year to find more great deals.

I just shared the KitchenAid mixer deal ($154 @ Amazon) with my friend that wanted one for Christmas. She's excited and so am I.... now I just hope I can find something great for me!

Hi everybody!

I joined last year but never posted, I figured I better this time! I'm planning on hitting the stores this year with my shopping partner and hubby, David. Neither one of us can wait to get out there...;)

Wow...make that 2 years ago!

Hi everybody!

I joined last year but never posted, I figured I better this time! I'm planning on hitting the stores this year with my shopping partner and hubby, David. Neither one of us can wait to get out there...;)

Wow...make that 2 years ago!

Where are you in Texas EmBee?