Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Hello Everyone, I found this site a couple days ago. Joined today! Requested some cool freebies already. I'm sure I will popping in here quite often. Thanks for the helpful information and great links. Hope I can find some to give you back in return. :)

:2welcome: to the forums.

Our Freebies and Free Offers forum is very popular, I'm sure you'll get hooked quickly.

Hi I'm Kelly and I love this site, this will be my first time actually going out I usually just gather all the info but this year my goal is a laptop from best buy so if any one has any advice I would love to hear it Thank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI EVERYONE!!

Just want to say that i love this site!!!!! i was on the dis forum when someone mentioned gottadeal.com , so i decided to check it out. needless to say i am so glad i did!!! I am hooked!!! My husband is so hard to find gifts for and since i've been on this last week i've been finding really great stuff i know he will love. and the prices , well all i have to say is wow!!

i am so glad that i wont have to fight the crowds this year!!! thank you gottadeal for such a great site and thanks to all the members that help by posting!!!!

Hope everyone has a great holiday!!!! And happy bargin hunting!! Ruby:cheesy:

Hi....I am new here. I haven't had a chance to check everything out yet....But I can't wait. Just what I have seen so far tells me I am going to LOVE this site.....And I will be spending alot of time here....Thanks for letting me join.....:D

:g_clap: Hi All! I just found this website and could be here forever! I am always looking for great deals and bargains. I love the challenge of finding the deals, that is more fun to me than actually buying the product. Oh who am I trying to fool, I love to shop!!!!:D