Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Hi. I'm somewhat new here. I actually lurked here last year to find the great deals early since I have no patience whatsoever :blush: I decided to take the plunge and maybe participate in the boards this year. This is a great site!!

I looooooove BF. I started going with my mom every year when I was about 12 years old. My DH and I continue to go every year. I haven't missed one in 20 years :eek: (Man, I'm old!!) I love a great deal, so BF is my day.

I look forward to posting with y'all.

:fluffy:

Hi, I'm new! Someone mentioned this site on fark.com so I decided to check it out. I've never been much for black friday, but I think this year I'm going to try and see how many deals I can get online. I'm aiming to get video games, and if I find a good deal I might get an hdtv.

Nice to meet everyone, and this is a great site!

I'm brand new to this site and not quite sure what I'm doing or looking for yet. I am interested in finding out the best Ipod speaker for Ipod Nano. Also, I'm always looking for deals on Breyer Horses, NASCAR "stuff", and glass paper weights. Now you know what my family collects. Any help on how I search & get started would be great!:rwb:

I'm brand new to this site and not quite sure what I'm doing or looking for yet. I am interested in finding out the best Ipod speaker for Ipod Nano. Also, I'm always looking for deals on Breyer Horses, NASCAR "stuff", and glass paper weights. Now you know what my family collects. Any help on how I search & get started would be great!:rwb:

Use the Deal Finder Forum to start a thread to ask for what you want help looking for. Also, use the search feature in the menu bar to search for threads and posts that are already discussing the items. Use a keyword like "NASCAR". Good luck!

If you are looking to shop on Black friday try looking here:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36

If you are looking for deals online try here:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

If you need help locating an item make a post here:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

On each page there is a search tab in the upper right side near your user name. Click that and you will get a dropdown box type your keywords then hit go. Your hits will come up on the next page.

If you want to make a new post: above where the thread listings start at the top of the page there is a tab that says new thread. Click the button you will then get a page with blank fields for you to fill in what you are needing or sharing.

*Before you make a new post either for an item you are searching for or are wanting to share with the members of the board perform a simple search using the steps above and see if there has already been a thread regarding the topic at hand.*

If you don't find what you are looking for feel free to make the post. If you find a thread already listed with your keywords feel free to reply to it*

:)

Welcome to GottaDeal!

Hello Everyone,

I registered a few minutes ago. I found this site via Google by typing in the keywords "Black Friday Deals" and this site came up in the No. 1 position! After browsing for a short time, I realized that this was a great site and decided to register. My concern is that I might become extremely addicted to this site!:cheesy: Wow!

I am new, but need help asap regarding digital cameras. We have 2 from Kodak, but need one with burst/multi-shot for taking pictures of cheerleading competitions, jumps, stunts, etc. Entire routine is only 2.5 minutes, so I need something that won't break the bank, but enable me to get the best of the best of shots. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Hi I'm new here. A friend told me about it and I didn't come here right away, I thought it was just like many other shopping sites. But then he told me about all the great items that were on the site and I rushed over here. WOW! The deals and freebies are incredible. I am very impressed. I will be spending lots of time here. I hope I can find and post deals.