Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Ok, here goes my first posting :-) I've lurked for a while (over a year)! I love the great deals I find here !! Can't wait to see all the great deals for BF this year. Thanks for helping me with my shopping this past year :-)

Just a shout out to everyone. Thank you all so much for sharing your great finds. I too have become addicted, and love checking several times a day for any new deals. I lurked around last year, but never did register & join. This year I decided to get more involved. Hopefully I too can find some great deals for everyone else to enjoy.

Hello everyone!!! I just registered and have been looking at all the discussions and threads. I absolutely LOVE shopping on BF. For years, I worked in retail and never had the opportunity to shop because I was always working. I am now teaching, so I have this day off. I am so glad to see how many other people are like me, for a while, I thought I was a nut. I can't believe how many times I am on this site a day. I already plan on using some of the suggestions that I've read. What a great site!

Hello everybody. new to this sight, and not quite sure how to navigate this site, what to go to first, what is most used, great areas of this site, etc. Also, when I first signed up, it thought that the site said something like we can make a list for Christmas, or something to that. Also, when does Walmart black friday ad usually get posted? Trying to divide and conquer that weekend with less headache as possible.

Hello everybody. new to this sight, and not quite sure how to navigate this site, what to go to first, what is most used, great areas of this site, etc. Also, when I first signed up, it thought that the site said something like we can make a list for Christmas, or something to that. Also, when does Walmart black friday ad usually get posted? Trying to divide and conquer that weekend with less headache as possible.

:g_hello:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/

If you click this link it will take you back to the main Black Friday page if you scroll down you will see the Black Friday ads that have been posted so far(Ace, Kmart Thanksgiving and Kmart BF) If you scroll a little farther you will see the spot where you can start your Christmas list.

As far as the Walmart ad no one knows. If you would like to see when all of the ads were released last year click here:http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=51828

:gdflower3:

Hi! I used parts of this site extensively last year for the Black Friday deals, and have discovered all of the other areas of the site, including the forum, just recently. I'm still learning all of the ins-and-outs of the site, and have posted a couple of threads. I tried to post a link to a deal, but was unable to do so because I don't have enough posts yet (and couldn't send a PM because I don't have enough posts). Where do I find the FAQ information for posting and PMing? I don't want to make a mess of things, lol.

Thanks for a great site! :)

Welcome! I suggest starting by reading the GottaDeal Basics forum we've put together :)

Hi! I used parts of this site extensively last year for the Black Friday deals, and have discovered all of the other areas of the site, including the forum, just recently. I'm still learning all of the ins-and-outs of the site, and have posted a couple of threads. I tried to post a link to a deal, but was unable to do so because I don't have enough posts yet (and couldn't send a PM because I don't have enough posts). Where do I find the FAQ information for posting and PMing? I don't want to make a mess of things, lol.

Thanks for a great site! :)

Welcome! I suggest starting by reading the GottaDeal Basics forum we've put together :)

Hi, USC (sorry about the game today, by the way, with Oregon State... that was a shocker. I'm almost as shocked that my Cougars beat UCLA at Pasadena!)--

I did look over the Basics forum, and I still couldn't see anything about the minimum number of posts necessary to be allowed to include links and send PMs. I'll keep looking, but if anyone can point me to the particular thread, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)