GottaDEAL 2020 Black Friday Prize Club Posting Thread

Brad

I hope everyone's 2020 is off to a great start!  After being off work the last week and a half, I was NOT happy when my alarm went off this morning. LOL. BUT, that means I'm starting the year off still employed, so I'm grateful and blessed :).

• Like 3

Hello; I hope everyone's year is off to a great start!  I see that I am not the only one that had to start back to work today after a lovely break.  Working today would not have been my first choice of how to spend my day, but still, I have much to be thankful for! 

Last year I was glad to see 2018 end.  After seeing what 2019 had in store for me I don't think I would have been so delighted to be starting a new year if I had known.  So hopefully I learned my lesson well, and will cherish each day and each blessing, large or small, as it comes.  All in all 2019 was really not a bad year if I look at the big picture.  

• Like 5

Should Old Acquaintance be forgot,
and never thought upon;
The flames of Love extinguished,
and fully past and gone:
Is thy sweet Heart now grown so cold,
that loving Breast of thine;
That thou canst never once reflect
On old long syne...

HNY!!!!  :gd_partyu

• Like 2

Started my 2020 Christmas shopping yesterday - disappointed in myself for taking SO LONG! ;)

We started ours also. Looking at the Clearance areas for toys and stuff for the kids in the family. :)

Now we just need to remember it when we start wrapping in 11 months.

• Like 3

I am disappointed in the two of you.  My next list begins with the stuff not acquired from the last list and I never stop adding to the lists or shopping.  I expect no less of you.  Let's make our New Year's resolution to eliminate this slack from our consumption.  Remember, if we stop shopping, the terrorists win!

Started my 2020 Christmas shopping yesterday - disappointed in myself for taking SO LONG! ;)

We started ours also. Looking at the Clearance areas for toys and stuff for the kids in the family. :)

Now we just need to remember it when we start wrapping in 11 months.

• Like 5

I am disappointed in the two of you.  My next list begins with the stuff not acquired from the last list and I never stop adding to the lists or shopping.  I expect no less of you.  Let's make our New Year's resolution to eliminate this slack from our consumption.  Remember, if we stop shopping, the terrorists win!

Love ya, Len!

I am disappointed in the two of you. My next list begins with the stuff not acquired from the last list and I never stop adding to the lists or shopping. I expect no less of you. Let's make our New Year's resolution to eliminate this slack from our consumption. Remember, if we stop shopping, the terrorists win!

I’m not letting them win. Which is why we’ve already started shopping for BF2020. :)
  • Like 3

I am back to work today after 2 weeks off.  Ugh.  I threw my back out last week the day after Christmas, and then had to drive 7 hours to a hockey tournament for my youngest (got back last night).  This January, I'm thankful for a standing desk at my job so that I can at least be here, trying to catch up with everything I missed over the last 2 weeks.

Happy 2020!

• Like 2