What's something you buy/rebuy every year?

momlori

Okay this is kind of weird but...cat litter. It’s usually 30-50% off on Black Friday so I buy enough for almost the whole year. Like I’m just running out of last year’s round. :)

Also, I’ve taken to like the travel coffee mug deals at Kohl’s and also their deals on K-cups.

Lastly, I always hit up Target when their “Wondershop” deal hits (usually Saturday after BF); this is when I stock up on some cute Xmas things and wrapping paper.

• Like 4

Throws, blankets and comforters from Kohls, dog treats and food from PetSmart and bogo toys at Rite Aid that I keep in my car for various charities (Toys for Tots, etc). I might be in the market for a smart tv this year. I'm still trying to talk myself out of it, but, I never listen!
  • Like 1

I can honestly say I've never gotten a throw from Kohl's. I'll have to check them out, even though (to quote HanShotFirst), "I do not need anymore throws!"

One thing I always buy every year are the batteries from Menards. Not sure we need them this year since we're still working on the ones from last year (and maybe the year before). I always buy hubby the summer sausage from Menards as well. They're a good price so I buy several and freeze them. We pull them out throughout the year.

Last year was the first year we got the throws.....we got 3 or 4 of them...and I can't wait to get more this year!

• Like 3

Keurig Office Pro.  If I cannot use one, I give it away.  I have paid from $17 to $35 after discounts and promotions for these.  

That's dirt cheap. Have to watch for that. Wife want's one for work so she can make her Pumpkin Spice coffee fresh there.

We always end up with a BUNCH of movies. Even if we don't watch the ones we got the last X years we buy more.

• Like 1

That's dirt cheap. Have to watch for that. Wife want's one for work so she can make her Pumpkin Spice coffee fresh there.We always end up with a BUNCH of movies. Even if we don't watch the ones we got the last X years we buy more.

sounds like me i have a stack of movies i havent watched yet from past years but i guarantee i will be right there buying more this year.
  • Like 4

Repeat after me:

*we do not need anymore throws*

:)

...And yet we'll buy them anyway...  :lolrun:

Okay this is kind of weird but...cat litter. It’s usually 30-50% off on Black Friday so I buy enough for almost the whole year. Like I’m just running out of last year’s round. :)

Also, I’ve taken to like the travel coffee mug deals at Kohl’s and also their deals on K-cups.

Lastly, I always hit up Target when their “Wondershop” deal hits (usually Saturday after BF); this is when I stock up on some cute Xmas things and wrapping paper.

Not weird at all... Lots of us stock up on the litter every year. So great to not worry about buying any for a whole year!  :g_thumbri

• Like 1

I knew I was forgetting something on my first list...

I saw that someone always gets an insane amount of B&BW soaps and that reminded me that yes, I do that too. They make great gifts and I like having them around the house after the holidays.

I also usually get the Wrangler jeans at Walmart for hubby, but his boss always gets the workers like 5+ pr. each year as part of his gift to them so I might just buy them for my younger son this year. I've been buying hubby the Dickies socks for the past few years. He goes through them like crazy at work. Last year I bought my older son some black Dickies socks because he has to wear black with his work uniform so I'll probably buy him more of those this year.

• Like 1

That's dirt cheap. Have to watch for that. Wife want's one for work so she can make her Pumpkin Spice coffee fresh there.

We always end up with a BUNCH of movies. Even if we don't watch the ones we got the last X years we buy more.

I have bought the Keurig at Sams the past two BFs.... there ad always says so cheap you have to check in store for the price.  And both years it has been like $59.  I believe the Nija blender is the same deal too there.  

Keurig Office Pro.  If I cannot use one, I give it away.  I have paid from $17 to $35 after discounts and promotions for these.  

Where do you find the Keurig so cheap?

• Like 2

Computer accessories like external hard drives, usb hubs etc. This year i already have a microsd card for my phone on the list. This stuff usually gets bought during Amazon's countdown to black friday.

I have bought the Keurig at Sams the past two BFs.... there ad always says so cheap you have to check in store for the price.  And both years it has been like $59.  I believe the Nija blender is the same deal too there.  

Where do you find the Keurig so cheap?

i have got the Bella brand keurig for $9 after rebate in years past at Kohls.
  • Like 1

Batteries from Lowe's or Home Depot; Tons of hand soaps from Bath & Body Works (enough for the whole year); Cat Litter and Treats from PetSmart;  Laundry Detergent from Walgreens (B1G2 Free - Arm & Hammer).  I don't think they had that deal last year but here's hoping.  

I know for my it is the throw from Kohls.  I can't get enough of those.  My husband growls everytimes he even sees me look at a throw.

I keep seeing everyone say they buy the throws from kohls.  Which ones?  I am looking at last year's ad and see several.  Some are 14.99, some are 8.99, some are 3.99..lol.  Too many to choose from..

The cheap small kitchen appliances from Kohl's.  The ones that are free after the pre-paid gift cards you have to mail in for.  Great for gifts, college students, or in my case, giving out to low income families when they need something.  

I'm also a big fan of the 10% off gift cards at Target!

• Like 1