What's something you buy/rebuy every year?

momlori

Kohl's throws for sure.....for me and for my Senior Tree gifts as an extra beyond what their card has requested.  Who doesn't love a good soft and oversized throw?

*I do not need another throw, I do not need another throw*

I always load up on bras from Kohl's as well.  They always have them for under $20 each.  I usually end up buying new house slippers too as something to throw in to get the free shipping.  I'm hard on mine so I always have a backup pair in the closet.  

McAfee for the new year and for the last several years I've bought the most recent Big Bang Theory DVD which is usually around $10.  I also get the cheap washcloths if Walmart has any left since I use those to wash my makeup off every night rather than my good washcloths.  I doubt I get those this year since I have an abundance of them that are still in good condition.  

• Like 1

Rubbermaid containers from Walmart to replace the ones I got the year prior that are usually stained and disgusting by now. I always end up buying the nice, fluffy $2 pine garland from Michael's because I always end up needing more every year somehow...and I usually buy the $1 boxes of Christmas lights from Dollar general (although last year I think they upped the price to $1.25)...it's so much easier to just toss out strands of lights that have multiple lights out or have a short in them (I know, call me wasteful all you want...but it saves me time and my sanity)  :gdthums:

Edited by stewarta4
  • Like 4

Rubbermaid containers from Walmart to replace the ones I got the year prior that are usually stained and disgusting by now. I always end up buying the nice, fluffy $2 pine garland from Michael's because I always end up needing more every year somehow...and I usually buy the $1 boxes of Christmas lights from Dollar general (although last year I think they upped the price to $1.25)...it's so much easier to just toss out strands of lights that have multiple lights out or have a short in them (I know, call me wasteful all you want...but it saves me time and my sanity)  :gdthums:

If I still messed with strands of lights I would so do the same thing.  :)

• Like 1

I know for my it is the throw from Kohls. I can't get enough of those. My husband growls everytimes he even sees me look at a throw.

i wanted to like this 10xs. I was in the store today looking at the throws to see the designs. Lol. I sooo don’t need anymore.
  • Like 2

I can honestly say I've never gotten a throw from Kohl's. I'll have to check them out, even though (to quote HanShotFirst), "I do not need anymore throws!"

One thing I always buy every year are the batteries from Menards. Not sure we need them this year since we're still working on the ones from last year (and maybe the year before). I always buy hubby the summer sausage from Menards as well. They're a good price so I buy several and freeze them. We pull them out throughout the year.

• Like 1

Kohl's throws. I've already bought 2 plush, 3 fleece, and 3 jersey ones this month. And 2 other plush earlier in the year. Today I noticed theyy finally put up new designs, and I saw a few I liked, so maybe I can resist (not likely).

Towels from Kohl's. 2 kids don't need them this year, but I'll probably still get them for my daughter.

Gel memory foam mattress pads from Kohl's. Need to see if anyone needs one this year.

Advent calendar necklace and bracelet set.

Xbox live, PlayStation subscription, Google Play cards, and gaming money.

Batteries and poinsettias from Home Depot. We line up before 6am for them. Mama insists.

Cat litter, pet toys, and dog treats from PetSmart. Mama buys new cat collars every year.

I used to stock up on laundry detergent and other household items, but those sales have kinda changed in the last few years.

• Like 3

Anti Virus software for some years, but I now have four more years worth, so not this year.

A number of years I have bought Wrangler jeans at Walmart, but don't think I will need them this year.

I visit the pharmacies every year and get many of the "free or cheap after points" deals, some of which are repeats year to year.

Edited by mcwalker

Kohl's throws. I've already bought 2 plush, 3 fleece, and 3 jersey ones this month. And 2 other plush earlier in the year. Today I noticed theyy finally put up new designs, and I saw a few I liked, so maybe I can resist (not likely).

Towels from Kohl's. 2 kids don't need them this year, but I'll probably still get them for my daughter.

Gel memory foam mattress pads from Kohl's. Need to see if anyone needs one this year.

Advent calendar necklace and bracelet set.

Xbox live, PlayStation subscription, Google Play cards, and gaming money.

Batteries and poinsettias from Home Depot. We line up before 6am for them. Mama insists.

Cat litter, pet toys, and dog treats from PetSmart. Mama buys new cat collars every year.

I used to stock up on laundry detergent and other household items, but those sales have kinda changed in the last few years.

I find the household product sales are usually at CVS or Walgreens for BF