GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

Not good, the latest one sounds like an allergy reaction to something.

Most likely. Couldn't get him into our family doctor but my dad has an appointment today with him so we are swiping the dr. for a few minutes. They changed the antibiotic once so either its a delayed reaction to the first one or he's allergic to this one too.

Sorry I've hijacked the thread for a while. It's what's going on in my world right now; I just want him better. Not a fun way to spend his first birthday.

Edit after appointment. Its a viral rash of unknown origin. But he's not allergic to the antibiotics. Small victory. :)

Edited by MariahA
  • Like 2

Most likely. Couldn't get him into our family doctor but my dad has an appointment today with him so we are swiping the dr. for a few minutes. They changed the antibiotic once so either its a delayed reaction to the first one or he's allergic to this one too.

Sorry I've hijacked the thread for a while. It's what's going on in my world right now; I just want him better. Not a fun way to spend his first birthday.

Edit after appointment. Its a viral rash of unknown origin. But he's not allergic to the antibiotics. Small victory. :)

Wow poor little one. So sorry to hear he keeps wracking up things.

He's broke out in hives now. Not allergic to the antibiotics, my foot he's not. Have benadryl handy if needed but doctor said not to at this point unless they spread. Another appointment tomorrow. There's a chance it's Rubella. (He's too young for the vaccine) Or one of a half dozen other things. Thanks for all the well wishes everybody.

I just booked a Disneyland trip in December for myself, my daughter, and my 2 lil granddaughters. Super excited, yet realizing exactly how prepared I am going to need to be to pull off the holiday season! You can’t over prepare....right?

There is no such thing as being over prepared for the holidays. That'll be an awesome trip! :)

Glad your little one is getting better! My little niece was in the hospital for a week recently with bronchiolitis and pneumonia; seeing a 1 year old/any young child ill like that is just awful. But with all the poking and prodding they did and being in a strange place, the only thing that really upset her was if someone blocked the television! She loves her Disney channel!

It’s been such a bad illness season; hopefully the warmup comes soon and everyone feels better!

• Like 1

Poor baby

Sent from my SM-G955U using GottaDEAL mobile app

Checking in for February. This month has flown by but today something happened that only you all would appreciate: I started on my Christmas list for 2018. I love that I stumbled on some very good ideas for the family [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

• Like 2

I just booked a Disneyland trip in December for myself, my daughter, and my 2 lil granddaughters. Super excited, yet realizing exactly how prepared I am going to need to be to pull off the holiday season! You can’t over prepare....right?

March!

I am planning a fall trip to Disney! And no it doesn't look like you can be too prepared!

Woo Hoo! March Already.  Big month for me as my daughter gets married in 23 days.  So glad when this is over and I can rest up.

March!

I am planning a fall trip to Disney! And no it doesn't look like you can be too prepared!

We are planning a fall trip to Disney as well in October! Get your plane tickets now as they go super fast to Orlando!

Edited by kellis4321