Black Friday Stocking Stuffers

hockeyfanamo

Ear buds, ear buds and more ear buds. My kids go through a several pairs of ear buds each year. Also DVD's, CDs, slipper socks and holiday socks.

Earbuds are always the first thing to go on my bf list. I'm really hard on my earbuds so I stock up.

Gift cards make there way into my cart too, along with charging cords, and SD cards.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My mom always put an orange in the toe of our stocking and a comic book. We had to peel and eat the orange and read the comic (and trade comics with each other) before we were allowed to wake her up! That tradition continues.
There is always underware in the stocking. DD thinks it's hysterical. What is Santa thinking!?

Like many of you, I stalk stocking stuffers all year long and stash them in a special container: Hair doodads, a book or magazine, a boo baby, gardening things (for DH). hand/foot warmers. Balsa wood airplanes. Gel pens. Eos lip eggs. gc for starbucks, barnes and noble, and target (usually the ones i've earned during the year or online deal ones). A video (that i cash Disney points in for). Rubics cube or small game (Spot It, travel sizes.) DD loves office supplies. Lego people. 

I love stockings. :) I don't even mind doing my own! :) (Though, DH and DD each always put one thing in it.)

I also love The Great November Purge. :) Which I impose on my family to make room for the Xmas (and birthday) stuff that will come. Getting rid of things you no longer LOVE is almost as nice as getting something you're looking forward to.

• Like 2

I try to buy stocking stuffers all year. I have 10 people to buy stuffers for and its easier to buy all year. I still have a lot to buy for stockings on BF though. I get so caught up buying gifts though that I don't as many stocking stuffers on BF as I would like.
  • Like 1

I try to buy stocking stuffers all year. I have 10 people to buy stuffers for and its easier to buy all year. I still have a lot to buy for stockings on BF though. I get so caught up buying gifts though that I don't as many stocking stuffers on BF as I would like.

I totally agree! I have a little bin for DD and DH and I slowly fill them all year. When they're full, I know the stocking will be too....though, that doesn't always stop me! Stockings are the best part! :)

• Like 2

There are various items in the Rite Aid ad that can make good stocking stuffers.  Especially look at the items on scan pages 3 and 7 which are all "free" after Plenti points.  I have edited the item listing to highlight these items (look for "FREE" after xx Plenti points in the listings or My Shopping List.

Also fun socks on page 1.

• Like 1

There are various items in the Rite Aid ad that can make good stocking stuffers.  Especially look at the items on scan pages 3 and 7 which are all "free" after Plenti points.  I have edited the item listing to highlight these items (look for "FREE" after xx Plenti points in the listings or My Shopping List.

Also fun socks on page 1.

Yeah, the socks!!

Bandaids, chap sticks, chocolates are always good.

• Like 1

Stocking stuffers are one of my favorite things to shop for, but with teenage boys it is starting to get a little tougher. I always get ear buds, and I think I will get a couple portable chargers. That's as far as I have gotten so far. Girls would be so much more fun!
  • Like 2

Things I like to find in my own stocking:

Lip balms.

Small tubes hand lotion

Gift cards/cash

Button batteries for my nook light, garage door opener, etc

Ear buds

Travel size Bath & Body works stuff

Small post-it notes

Pens

Electric toothbrush refills or a good old-fashioned toothbrush or 2

Razor cartridge refills

Life Saver rolls/Hershey bars

Scratch off tickets

Cute/goofy socks

• Like 1

My son's stocking is huge (which was unintentional, that's just the way it was made. By me.) so I can actually fit some big stuff in it. Always a satsuma, (it's a Doctor Who joke for us), candy, gum, books, playing cards, little mind-bender puzzles. This year I've been saving the $5 gift cards they give as freebies at Target, and whenever someone at work has given me a gift card as thanks I've saved that too.

• Like 1

I saw a $10 battery operated phone charger on Amazon that I think is excellent for a stocking stuffer. I also am putting wallets with gift cards in them in the stockings, cologne, and candy favorites.

I bought 2 of those for stockings as well. My parents use theirs a lot when they travel.

Niccole