Household items on Black Friday

glm777

I am needing some household products this year as well.  Last year I got 800 thread count sheets at walmart for $25 and they have really surprised me.  My husband is picky about our sheets and even he likes that set so I am hoping to they will have the same deal this year.  I am also hoping to get a new crock pot. I need one but I don't want to buy a cheap one on BF and it not be a nice one. I am hoping WM will have a good one on sale or maybe Kohls.  If I go to Kohls this year it will only be for household products.

• Like 1

We got our CrockPot from Kohls online (I think last year) and were at WM Thanksgiving Day to get the sheet sets.We always seem to pick up a couple because the quality is great. WM is the only store that really feels like a hassle on Thanksgiving/BF but I think that's mainly the disorganization. Kohl's is always taken care of prior to BF and I love that, I have never stepped foot in a Kohl's on BF.

Walmart has been good for me. I've gotten just about all my small appliances from there. The towels, bath cloths, pillows and sheets are good also if you can get to them. I remember one year at my Walmart some people started fighting over some $1.74 towels. Smh. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

I always go with Kohl's.  If you go with Kohl's make sure you are on Gottadeal several days before BF so you can see when they go live for the online deals. If remember correctly I had ordered all my items the day before Thanksgiving...maybe early Thanksgiving morning.  Gottadeal will let you know ASAP when it goes live. 

• Like 1