Household items on Black Friday

glm777

• 3 weeks later...

My two cents is towels from Target. I like these much better than Walmart and not much price difference usually. I stock up every year.

Stock up every year? Like you go through the towels you bought from the previous year and those are unusable?  I am hardly every throwing away towels...

Stock up every year? Like you go through the towels you bought from the previous year and those are unusable?  I am hardly every throwing away towels...

I purchase 4 - 8 every year because:

One in college - they disappear there like crazy.

Two teens at home because somehow there are always 5 - 10 in their bathroom every time I search for towels.

A mechanic as a hubby who often thought he was clean and wasn't.

And a four year old who cleans up his messes by grabbing a towel - which is great because he's cleaning it up, but they get stained really quickly.

So, in order to keep my family of 6 well supplied with towels, yeah, I stock up every year. LOL

• Like 6

I purchase 4 - 8 every year because:

One in college - they disappear there like crazy.

Two teens at home because somehow there are always 5 - 10 in their bathroom every time I search for towels.

A mechanic as a hubby who often thought he was clean and wasn't.

And a four year old who cleans up his messes by grabbing a towel - which is great because he's cleaning it up, but they get stained really quickly.

So, in order to keep my family of 6 well supplied with towels, yeah, I stock up every year. LOL

LOL!  That was so much better than my thought that they were just unusable from last year.  

Our toddlers go for the paper towels; not always the best solution, but at least they try!  And more often than not, just end up spreading the mess...

I like Kohls for household stuff too, but our Kohls seems to take f-o-r-e-v-e-r for check out on BF. I remember one year my mom wanted this picture frame there that you open it up and it was like a hidden jewelry box kind of thing (hope that makes sense). Anyway, I went in and it took me a bit to find them, but I was ok with that because it was the only thing I needed from there. So 10 minutes to find the thing, then I head to the register and wait for over 30 minutes to check out! If it had been for me I am not sure I would have waited, but since it was a gift for my mom I had to slap on a smile and wait it out. So for me the Kohls deals are great, but I usually make my Kohls purchases on line so I don't have to stand IN line for so long!