Are you filling out/mailing rebates today?

sperdue

I'm mailed all my rebates this morning. I had 8 to mail, the other 2 were easy rebates from Staples. I wish all the stores would switch to online rebates. I got those 2 done in minutes!

Overall, this was a lite BF for rebates. I had 22 for BF 2004 and 32 for BF 2003. I don't think I like the pattern here.... :( OM not offering many FAR items really killed me. I guess on the bright side I won't spend a week scanning and filling out rebate forms! :banana01:

i have a question about rebates. What if there is 2 rebates for one item and they want the original upc for each rebate? Do you just send both rebates in one envelope with the upc in it? Er nm they dont have the same address on them. So what do you do then? Thanks for the help,

i have a question about rebates. What if there is 2 rebates for one item and they want the original upc for each rebate? Do you just send both rebates in one envelope with the upc in it? Er nm they dont have the same address on them. So what do you do then? Thanks for the help,

Read the instructions carefully. One of the forms should say a copy of the upc is ok. There's no way they can expect you to sent one original upc to 2 locations.

I'm mad as hell at Best Buy over these rebates! NEVER AGAIN!

I bought 3 items yesterday with rebates totaling over $200. So of course I want those rebates! 2 of the items were the same items and they never said the rebates were one per person and one per household. Well, I'll just have the other one sent to my mom and to her house. I can get over that. But I saw some people loading up on these. They will never get the rebates.

Now I bought a 19" Samsung flat screen monitor that had a $60 best buy rebate and two different $30 rebates thru samsung. Reading the two $30 rebates from samsung they won't give you both. So I might loose out $30. But of course the price they post in the sales paper shows you can get all these rebates but you can't. It's one rebate per person per house and can't be combined. What a scam! I called best buy customer service and basicaly said sorry we can't help you they are manufacturers rebates and we can't help you with those.

Sears is great about rebate reciepts, but....the rebate has to be PM by 12-9-05. That stinks. I was hoping to not have to cut it out yet, but oh well. It was for hubby at least. He wont mind. But I would feel akward giving someone else a gift with the UPC cut off. I guess I would also feel akward asking for a UPC once they opened it!

Sears is great about rebate reciepts, but....the rebate has to be PM by 12-9-05. That stinks. I was hoping to not have to cut it out yet, but oh well. It was for hubby at least. He wont mind. But I would feel akward giving someone else a gift with the UPC cut off. I guess I would also feel akward asking for a UPC once they opened it!

That's why I just bought the stuff I wanted myself. I was originally going to ask for them for Christmas, but once I realized how much it involved rebates I decided to just buy them myself. That way I won't have to worry about not getting a rebate b/c it had to be PM by a certain date before Christmas and I didn't even get the item until Christmas.

I just read my Audiovox Sirius radio rebate - it was free after 2 rebates - the CompUSA one and the Sirius one. With the Sirius one you have to sign up for service with a CC, then they have to make sure you're going to stay with them, then you wait 8-10 weeks for your rebate! I'm glad I wasn't counting on that money any time soon.

I mailed my 8 rebates today. I got the $3 wireless router and 3 $3 adapters from CompUSA. It was a pain though because they rang up 3 notebook adapters instead of 2 notebook and 1 desktop adapters. And they didn't give me a separate receipt for the 2nd notebook adapter because it's one per household. So I had to take my order back so they could ring in the right adapter and give me a 2nd receipt. Nothing like fronting $160 because of rebates!!

Nevermind the other thing I bought there that was actually a gift. I can't cut the UPC off the gift, so I hope I remember to ask for the UPC after Christmas. At least it's only my boyfriend's gift, so he won't think I'm cheap for wanting the rebate. $20 is a lot of money!

...I can't cut the UPC off the gift, so I hope I remember to ask for the UPC after Christmas. At least it's only my boyfriend's gift, so he won't think I'm cheap for wanting the rebate. $20 is a lot of money!

Be sure and check the post mark date on your rebate. A lot of them must be postmarked w/i 30 days or less.

Nevermind the other thing I bought there that was actually a gift. I can't cut the UPC off the gift, so I hope I remember to ask for the UPC after Christmas. At least it's only my boyfriend's gift, so he won't think I'm cheap for wanting the rebate. $20 is a lot of money!

Oh, why not? Its your money! I would had cut the UPC out now. But thats just me! :homer: