Most ads are out now!! Whos the winner ?

bargain

Most ads are out! Who is the winner ?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Most ads are out! Who is the winner ?

• Best Buy
    • Circuit City
    • Wal Mart
    • Other (None of the above)

Well you really can't tell right now because the ad's seem to vary by region. Also the OFFICIAL ad's are not in most peoples hands. That decision can really not be reached until Saturday when the ads are out and the sales are over.

Wait until the dust settles for this issue to heat up. :spamdance

It depends on what your looking for. I like CompUSA overall at midnight. Then swing over to Circuit City in the morning, Hit up Staples for those DVD's, Then shop for leftovers at Office Max and Office Store. Its strange how my store prioritys have changed this year. I always went to Best Buy first. Since they don't have the best prices/selection this year, and I still hate Best Buy for what they did to me 2 years ago. I am glad I won't be spending any $ there this year.

Well, considering Best Buy stores around here won't have the doorbusters, I'm actually quite excited about CompUSA. The FAR DVD burner, 100 DVD+Rs for $20, and Dazzle video input device are very appealing. I must say, you certainly have a rather watered-down selection for the poll. I'm sure there are some people who are not mostly excited about electronics and who despise Wal-Mart.

-Mark-

For me it's a close one. All ads except Sears disappointed me with a 32" LCD HDTV. I'm after WoW for $24.99 and the Radeon X700 PCI-e for $99 at BB. CC has some good deals on Xbox games. Comp has the Hitachi 160 GB SATA drive for $20AR! That I definitely want. As well as the Logitech bluetooth headset for $10. But since I worked at BB for 5 years, they get my vote.

If you look at the statistics of the poll this far, it seems 80% of the doorbuster crowd will be split ONLY betwen CC, BB and WM.

The remaining crew gets only the remaining 20% of the BF Doorbuster customers.

This gives some idea:

If u wanna hit these 3 stores, be there VERY early

If not, it may not hurt even if you sleep till 4:30 AM

Last year, when the doors were about to open at BB and there were 400 people in line and it was growing longer by the minute, the Office Depot at the other end of the strip center building both OD and BB share had a total of 12 people in line.

BB, CC, and CompUSA draw the crowds in about that order from what I've seen.

A person in TX just got the OFFICAL ad for Walmart in her area up North by Dallas and the computers at WM are NOT the $398 listed here but instead marked up to $488.

Will be interesting to see what else is going to be chaning. :yelclap:

I have the ad in-hand and I see a laptop ze2308wm for 398.00 and the PC 1203w-b for the same.

Last year, when the doors were about to open at BB and there were 400 people in line and it was growing longer by the minute, the Office Depot at the other end of the strip center building both OD and BB share had a total of 12 people in line.

BB, CC, and CompUSA draw the crowds in about that order from what I've seen.

I think CompUSA wil be the least attracting this time because of their AOL signup crap for any good stuff..

None, IMO. Was hoping for some good video game deals (GameCube and/or GBA) to finish up the kids I babysit for, but I didn't see anything... Nothing that great on toys that I'd buy for my niece that I still need to finish (other one is finished)... nothing great on anything that I'd buy for anyone else this year either... bleh. Oh well.