Guns?

blaze_of_fire

Lol waiting periods would kind of defeat the purpose of black friday...but not the best image for our country seeing people line up for guns, race into the store and come out a few minutes later looking like rambo.

You could buy the gun at the BF price, and pick it up a few days later following the waiting period. And don't many of the waiting periods apply only to handguns?

Lol waiting periods would kind of defeat the purpose of black friday...but not the best image for our country seeing people line up for guns, race into the store and come out a few minutes later looking like rambo.

Or people camping out waiting to buy a gun... :lolrun:

"anything that would be decent for taking down a buck. " Like this: :2dollar:

You could buy the gun at the BF price, and pick it up a few days later following the waiting period. And don't many of the waiting periods apply only to handguns?

Everyone would still have their gun in time for Christmas, and isn't that the time of year when suicides are highest? The stores must not have studied that demographic yet. :eyepoppin

Everyone would still have their gun in time for Christmas, and isn't that the time of year when suicides are highest? The stores must not have studied that demographic yet. :eyepoppin

Something tells me that, unfortunately, those folks are going to commit suicide regardless of access to guns - and not many people commit suicide with hunting rifles, either.

I don't think most states have a waiting period on rifles. At least in Texas we don't! :trampolin

go to your local pawn shop...they have new guns there...my hubby bought our dd a 30/30 last yr for christmas...she wanted to start deer hunting so he thought no time then the present..lol...she was 8 and was shocked to have opened up a box of shells under the tree....lol

The stupid things get in the road and ran over anyway.... Ever see a car damaged by a deer? Not pretty! So thin them out before they get on the road! Besides, they are quite tasty! :D

Been there, hit that. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileys/truestory.gif

The stupid things get in the road and ran over anyway.... Ever see a car damaged by a deer? Not pretty! So thin them out before they get on the road! Besides, they are quite tasty! :D

I've hit them before and was stunned by the damage they do! I have to agree with you about being tasty mmmm nothing like Venison speedies.

:eyepoppin WHEWWWW!!! Ther for a minute I thought this thread was about taking guns BF shopping with you.:sidesplit :sidesplit :sidesplit I was going to say I never have but, does it help?:D I'm glad that's not what it's about!!! But on the subject at hand, I LOVE deer chili!! Could someone send some this way?!?!?!:gd_not_ri

well i'm guessing you're glad you don't live in san francisco - they banned handguns, the purchase, sale, and posession of - in the city.

Very few people deer hunt with handguns.

And I'm willing to bet even less deer hunt within the San Francisco city limits.

Very few people deer hunt with handguns.

And I'm willing to bet even less deer hunt within the San Francisco city limits.

Well it may not ban all guns but according to the law

"The gun ban prohibits the manufacture and sale of all firearms and ammunition in the city"

well i'm guessing you're glad you don't live in san francisco - they banned handguns, the purchase, sale, and posession of - in the city.

yeah - kinda pointless if you ask me ... Chances are, if a gun was used in SF is bound to be for illegal activities, so the illegal act of ownership / posession / etc of the gun is probably secondary in the mind of the criminal. And the flip side, is that the criminally inclined will know that law abiding citizens will not be armed ...

@