Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

That's just crazy that people are parking in other parking lots and stuff!! Down here we have 1 WM and everything else is about an hour away so of course it's jam packed. I didn't go but I'm reading other ppls posts on FB and they said for the sheets and towels and stuff people were diving in the bins over other ppl. I seriously LOL just imagining that haha! Anyways, it's all so crazy. All I'm waiting on are a couple of toys and pajamas and the sheets. Hopefully the ad goes live before my sleeping meds kick in.

What does this say about us that we prefer online shopping and we are up at midnight to get sheet sets? I need a King. There were only four in the further away store.

The fact that you prefer online shopping - that says to me you are smart and like to save money and time and less frustrations.

The fact that you are up at midnight for some sheet sets - that says to me... :sidesplit

:tongue1:

Apparently, this almost happened at our WM...

Following this thread now that I realized the 600 tc sheets are sateen. I have a set of these that I love from Kmart. I didn't even see the sheets anywhere in the store, and we did a couple of laps.

I think the 600ct ones were the alightly more expensive ones...like maybe $20 or $18?

In my store the sheet sets were next to the bath mats and the Black and Decker coffee maker. I didn't even look at them. Now I'm wondering if I should have paid better attention. But I really wanted the mattress topper, so I spent most of my time over there. As I zipped to the checkouts, I grabbed the bath mat and candle burner, not pausing to look at the sheets.

That's just crazy that people are parking in other parking lots and stuff!! Down here we have 1 WM and everything else is about an hour away so of course it's jam packed. I didn't go but I'm reading other ppls posts on FB and they said for the sheets and towels and stuff people were diving in the bins over other ppl. I seriously LOL just imagining that haha! Anyways, it's all so crazy. All I'm waiting on are a couple of toys and pajamas and the sheets. Hopefully the ad goes live before my sleeping meds kick in.

Sounds like a zombie apocolypse to me. LOL!

I stayed up last night for the BB sale for the $7.99 Xbox Live card! I saved $5! How pathetic is that??

The fact that you prefer online shopping - that says to me you are smart and like to save money and time and less frustrations.

The fact that you are up at midnight for some sheet sets - that says to me... :sidesplit

:tongue1:

I have a qestion, can things sell out before the sale start at 3am (lives in NYC), cause i keep going to woman pj's and keep saying " We're Sorry, This Item is Out of Stock".... but the price still is red and says "Not Available for purchase at this time".Im confused about this ...hope someone can help

Decided to join in tonite. Thread-watched the BB thread last nite while waiting for the x-box 250 gb to go live, got tired of waiting and got it at Newegg. Our Walmart is the only shopping mecca within 60 miles in all directions except for Kmart. It was horrendous when it the start time was early am. so decided to hit K-mart at 0500 this time if I can't get what I want online. I was going to go to Kmart today to get the PSP, but got it online for the same price so stayed home, cooked, and so far have gotten what I wanted just by shopping online.

I think the 600ct ones were the alightly more expensive ones...like maybe $20 or $18?

Yes, they're listed at $19.96. The ones I have are Country Living and the queen size retails for $89.99, I purchased them on sale for $50 lol... Hoping to be able to grab some of the WM ones online now that I know what I missed out on (not that I saw them in the store, otherwise I would have purchased them then).

Only full size sheet sets were left when I got to them. Luckily for me, that's just what I wanted. I missed out on the towels, though. A couple of people grabbed cart loads of them. I was stuck behind an enormous stinky man waiting for X-Box games.

I'm annoyed because it's sheets at Walmart (that's all), pajamas at kohls, reindeer hexbugs at Radio Shack, Dragon Naturally Speaking at Staples... it's only one thing from each store...

Those reindeer hexbugs look uber cool! Fwiw, you can order those now on RS, if you didn't know. I'm intrigued.