Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

it also shows up differently.. it shows up in a red font as "not available at this time" and lacks the gray font at the bottom telling that it will be offered at the given time, whereas any other product does have the gray font and says "not available for purchase at this time"

I'm already back from WM. Was in at (pm and out by 10:30pm with everything I needed:)

Went to mine and they put everything out early so all was gone. what was really bad is it took me about 20 minutes to make it from the front of the store to the back. It was so crowded I thought I was trapped. It actually scared me. All I wanted was a griddle, a waffle maker, and some sleep pants. lol It was crazy at our WM. Of course, the nearest store other than Kmart is about an hour away so that could have something to do with it! :)

I prefer online to dealing with REAL life people:P In almost complete seriousness too. I just don't tolerate others as well as I should. Plus it seems like going to Walmart is asking for black eye on BF.

I was going to stay at mine from 8 waiting but they decided they would close at 10 then reopen at 6 and seemed pointless then. The 24hr one a little further away is always a madhouse.

Now I am off to try and get some sleep. Nickelback CD finished playing :)