Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Jeeze LOUISE!! i love right behind Walmart, ran over for the dang sheets. That place is a MAD HOUSE! People with full carts stopping everywhere to chat, even on foot you can't push your way around...and then trying to leave... I practically had to linebacker my way out.. Jeeze people...the sales aren't that dang good for you all to be flocking on the damn stuff like flies on crap!

sent DH to store to get xbox 360. he was there before 9:30p for 10p sale and they handed out tickets, which of course was all gone. I would have sent him earlier or gone myself if they would have said that was how they were going to do it!!!!!!!

My 23yr old dd has been studying the xbox sales and went w/ the Best Buy deal online and built her own bundle. She sold all her wii stuff to be able to buy it so she could get the kinect thingee. I'm not up w/ the xbox so all I know is she is happy w / her deal. :)

I have always refused to do black friday at walmart...it's just one huge soccer riot waiting to break out. No, I do shop there on BF, but I wait until later when the insane people have left. It's just mad there. The only reason I did the TV there last year, was I decided to try it online, and I managed to get it. But it takes a special kind of crazy to go to Walmart for electronics on Black Friday.

My 23yr old dd has been studying the xbox sales and went w/ the Best Buy deal online and built her own bundle. She sold all her wii stuff to be able to buy it so she could get the kinect thingee. I'm not up w/ the xbox so all I know is she is happy w / her deal. :)

Sears Has Kinect Bundle W/ 3 Games For $99

Is that the bigger harddrive, she didn't want the 4gb, she got whatever the bigger one is. Told ya I didn't pay attention just know it's bigger. My eyes were starting to glaze over w/ the all the options she's thrown at me. LOL.. she's great at shopping for the deals but just find it and get it, don't tell me Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, yadda yadda.. get it already

I have always refused to do black friday at walmart...it's just one huge soccer riot waiting to break out. No, I do shop there on BF, but I wait until later when the insane people have left. It's just mad there. The only reason I did the TV there last year, was I decided to try it online, and I managed to get it. But it takes a special kind of crazy to go to Walmart for electronics on Black Friday.

We did the tv's a couple of years ago, stood there next to the pallet waiting for them to unwrap them. I felt kinda dumb really. This year all I'm trying to do online is board games for a local charity Santa-the cheaper I can get them, the more I can get. We hand out 2 board games per family depending on their ages, got oodles of Chutes and Ladders but need the older kid games like BattleShip, Monopoly and so on. So I'm waiting...

my tv came from a Saturday sale last year(bought sometime the following week for same price:P) or year before and presented a tiny dilemma trying to get it out of car.

One year my parents and I split up and they went semi early (8-9) and said they waited a few hours to get into the store and THEN found little. I was able to scavenge a bit from return carts and stuff but not much.

Please dont remind me of the Best Buy debacle of last night. After that I swore I wouldnt shop at Best Buy this season. Wife and myself are about to head to target in about an hour and then we will stop by Walmart. Not in any rush to get there as there was nothing really pressing we needed.