Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Well you can get it for $0.99 more than Walmarts BF price now at Amazon, go to the second post in this thread: HERE

- it all should even out because w/ amazon most don't have to pay tax

I saw that, and I'm debating. I would rather get it from Walmart in case i need to return it, and I am one of the unfortunate that have to pay tax at Amazon since they are headquartered in my state. But I may just bite the bullet and get it from Amazon anyway. At least with my Prime I'll get it in 2 days lol.

any predictions for when walmart's online sale will start? the 10pm store opening makes things a like more uncertain. could be 10pm EST, 10pm PST, midnight EST, midnight PST...

Grrrr......I'm starting the pot of coffee now AND will stay away from chocolates this time. I wish ads meant anything around here.

I'm just unamused how a NATIONAL advertising campaign shows sales start at 10pm (and I do not live in a blue law state) and for whatever jolly reason store is closing at 10 and opening at 6am. It'd be easier to have gotten stuff at 10 taken a nap and gone back out.

One of the WM reps on FB posted "Walmart.com Black Friday offers will be available early Friday morning so please check back at that time."

No time, but early Friday morning likely means 12am PST like they always do...

REally hope the dang sheets go up at 10PM so I can get 2 hours of sleep until Kohls at midnight. *yawn*

did you get the $10 off of $30 coupons on newspaper too? May stop in after finished with other stuff see if there's anything worthwhile. Ordered what I needed online this morning:) I'm so happy I managed to hopefully cover mom's bff lil kid gifts for 3.99 (JCPenney) and 9.99 (Kohls) now just hope she likes the gifts. This lady has me running her errnads basically. She MADE me spend $$ on myself at ON on Wednesday too:P How dare she expect me to walk into an addition 50% off clearance and JUST get what she needed.

One of the WM reps on FB posted "Walmart.com Black Friday offers will be available early Friday morning so please check back at that time."

No time, but early Friday morning likely means 12am PST like they always do...

which is 3am eastern? IF it shows up on time AND I delay leaving a little I MAY get what I need. Then again BB wasn't up til after 6am EST, at least what I needed wasn't. Times like these I wish I had a REAL smartphone not just a step off of one.

But then again if I go to sleep and I miss it who knows what kind of madness I'll find in store. Damn eyesight :(