Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

My wife and her sister went out to fight the crowds at WM. She got quite a few of the items on her list. They went for 10, (it's now midnight), and she even picked up one of the 19" TV's for $88. I'll try to get anything she missed when/if it goes live.

I am rural. Our WM was absolutely nuts. The parking lot was full, people were parking across street, in grass, etc.. There were no carts by 9:30. I got lucky and some friends leaving gave me a cart. If you were not standing near the display at 10pm, you most likely didn't get it. Usually the cheapy food grinder is left over for days after BF, this year they were all gone. Sheets gone in minutes. I only got a few household items, most things on my list were gone before I got to them. I think it is the 10pm time, many kids and people who wouldn't get up early were there this time. I've BF shopped that WM for many years and never seen anything like this.

Any idea what's going down for Apple? I keep refreshing - because I'm curious - and still nothing.

Probably midnight. Is there something you're looking for?

Apple has a store on campus, and they usually do a holiday sale, but I haven't received an email yet. They're also only open business hours...

I think i am going to bed...didn't need pj pants that bad anyway...Have to hit Menards in 5 hours....

On another note....I just realized that in the last 24 hours, I bought a 42" tv, a core i5 desk top, and a core i3 laptop for $1000 total....

Thats why I love gottadeal and black friday week!

Probably midnight. Is there something you're looking for?

Apple has a store on campus, and they usually do a holiday sale, but I haven't received an email yet. They're also only open business hours...

Midnight what zone?

Not really looking for anything in particular. BUT if I so happen to come across a really good shuffle deal I may have to bite on a couple.