Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I got the PJ's in the girls dept for 2.50 (reg. $10) they are long sleeve/long pants but lightweight. One has stars and the other is plaid pink pants with a puppy on the pink top....

In the boys I got Shaun White zip up hoodies for 75% off to put up for next school year, these are disposible with my youngest because he leaves them everywhere! So I was happy to get them for $4!

oh and a Rangers BLUE Ipad leather cover for 12.xx...which fits the Ipad 2 perfectly to my suprise :) (they also had black)

Any movement on the bulk? I got some cereal for 15% because it was on the shopping list anyways but would love to get a few more things when it hits 30%/50%

I totally walked past the dollar spot yesterday, lately its just a load of people with shopping carts shoved in a tiny space. I printed the target coupons out and noticed the free coupon refuses to print. It still shows but doesn't print when selected. So I tried selecting it by itself and it comes up print limit reached, can anyone confirmed this printed for them?

I was going to try from a different pc today but am wondering how many other coupons didn't print since none of them really stand out to me since I usually print most of them in case there's a good deal.

Edited by tinkrbel
add

Can someone say what exactly WAS blue dot because I don't even recall a blue dot at my store???

Not too sure of everything because most of what I liked was white dot but did see some beach bags & bbq tongs. Both items were reg $2.50

Thank you I found somethings left yesterday but mine were WEIRDLY ringing up 70% off...anyone else?? Making the $1 items (Father's day cards/gift bags, lipgloss for DD, golf pens for country club) 0.30. And the 2pk margarita glasses and beachbags I picked up 0.75 (was 2.50)

The "dog" items were blue dot too but I didn't get any..they had notecards, small canvas pictures, plastic signs, poly bags....also some toe rings, ankle bracelets and lipglosses in long tube....not too much of anything left at my store and the sign said 50% but scanned 70%

DS got alot of the ZhuZhu things with his report card money, they have finally been marked down to 50% and I TRIED AND TRIED to get him to wait until they go 75% because there are TONS left but he wouldn't

DD got several swimsuits in the girls dept for 3.24, t-shirt with graffiti type graphics and a kitten for 1.98 and jeans for 4.98 (all 75%) I got a wallet for n75% and an umbrella for 75% both rang up INF but she just typed in the red sticker price

Thank you I found somethings left yesterday but mine were WEIRDLY ringing up 70% off...anyone else?? Making the $1 items (Father's day cards/gift bags, lipgloss for DD, golf pens for country club) 0.30. And the 2pk margarita glasses and beachbags I picked up 0.75 (was 2.50)

The "dog" items were blue dot too but I didn't get any..they had notecards, small canvas pictures, plastic signs, poly bags....also some toe rings, ankle bracelets and lipglosses in long tube....not too much of anything left at my store and the sign said 50% but scanned 70%

DS got alot of the ZhuZhu things with his report card money, they have finally been marked down to 50% and I TRIED AND TRIED to get him to wait until they go 75% because there are TONS left but he wouldn't

DD got several swimsuits in the girls dept for 3.24, t-shirt with graffiti type graphics and a kitten for 1.98 and jeans for 4.98 (all 75%) I got a wallet for n75% and an umbrella for 75% both rang up INF but she just typed in the red sticker price

well you can always rebuy the Zhu thingy's when they go 75% and return them immediately with the 50% receipt, and give him back the change.....LOL

Edited by Stowasser

we only saw graduation cards individual and an 8 pack of thank you graduation cards and a note pad but rang up .25 so 75% off. I found girls jeans 4-16 clearances some 2.48 others 3.24, jeggins for 3.24 and the uniform polo shirts in navy or light blue for 1.98. scored a beautiful white dress with big black polka dots and a pink ribbon around the waiste for 4.98 75% off.

Just keep his receipt and rebuy them at 75% off and return them on his 50% off receipt. Then give him the money. I've done that for DS before when he couldn't wait. It doesn't always work out, and he knows that ahead of time, but he gets excited when he DOES get the money back.

I saw a MLB Colorado Rockies mascot (Dinger) Pillow Pet at Target. They weren't on sale/clearance, but they are so cute! I'm not even a baseball fan and I wanted one. :D

If you are a MLB fan then you should check your store for your local teams mascot in Pillow Pet form.

So cute!

I saw a MLB Colorado Rockies mascot (Dinger) Pillow Pet at Target. They weren't on sale/clearance, but they are so cute! I'm not even a baseball fan and I wanted one. :D

If you are a MLB fan then you should check your store for your local teams mascot in Pillow Pet form.

So cute!

We have the TEXAS one ....I can share a picture 2morrow. I REFUSED to buy the kids pillow pets for christmas (I HATE clutter) but had no problems buying this one :P

Never thought of that guys...thanks...I will have to write down which ones he got specifically..it was over $40 worth of stuff so if I later gave him back the change he'd love me! I am SURE it will hit 75% soon because there is endcaps and endcaps of them!

It doesn't matter which ones he got. They all share the same DPCI (double check, but pretty sure, they will all show a single number on the receipt if so) and so you can buy whichever ones you find and return those.

Score!! tons of wine and liquor marked 50% off, good enough for me! Whites and reds ranging from $4.29-and up. stocked up for the summer and parties. my store didn't have any tequila left but saw, beer, gin, vodka, wine, ect all marked 50% off.