Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Not at my store!! We have 3 aisles and as of 2pm they still had a TON of throws, tableclothes, papergoods, shower curtains, stuffed animals, lots of that cute barbie stuff, and candy (of course pencils, vday cards too) FYI the boxed nerds/laffytaffy/pixistix/fundip that attach to cards is ringing up 75% 0.82 My store had quite a few of the baby onesies and bibs and I WISH I had someone to buy them for!!

Wow! Lucky you. I've been to half a dozen stores, and we got nothin'! I'd like a dozen or so of the Barbie dolls, but not a one to be found.

Wow! Lucky you. I've been to half a dozen stores, and we got nothin'! I'd like a dozen or so of the Barbie dolls, but not a one to be found.

What Barbie stuff is everyone mentioning? I never saw any even before the clearance started... wondering if it is hiding in the regular toy aisle?

I'm surprised, what store(s)? I was at W. Plano and Frisco today and it was 75% at both (only 50% on candy). More left at Frisco, surprisingly enough. 75% signage was up.

Wylie. Went 75% today. Got the colorwonder for .99, throws for 1.24, pillsbury cake, cookie and brownie mix for .42 and .49. Very happy to have gotten the heart shaped cookie pans for 1.49 each, which were the one thing I really wanted.

What Barbie stuff is everyone mentioning? I never saw any even before the clearance started... wondering if it is hiding in the regular toy aisle?

Ours had two different types of Barbie/Ken coffee cups. One was a regular white coffee cup with an old school Barbie kissing Ken on the cheek and the other was a travel plastic coffee container with the same picture on it. Very cute! I only saw them at one of the four Targets that I frequent.

In '08 Valentines went today, I am thinking not.

Tomorrow maybe?

The only thing I seen yesterday that I am not sure was posted yet was wallets with Vampire Teeth/mouths on them, and some other one for 2.48 or 3. something, depending on the size. A couple purses were 75% off too!

Drinking another cup of Joe to wake up then heading out:tired:.... will have to swing in to be sure valentines didnt go. lol:cheesy:

90% off Valentines today (Sunday 20th) signs still showed 50% (they never changed them even when it was ringing 75%) Nothing left though! (in 2010 Valentines went 90% Saturday 20th)

Also Purple dollar spot rang up item not found. It never made it to 75% this year (sad)

Exton, Malvern, & Lionville, Pennsylvania - 90% off valentines, 75% off candy, and although purple dollarspot was coming up "item not found" the Lionville checker rang Them manually at $.25 each.

Got some excellent things for the Girl Scout Circus themed event I have coming up:

8 Striped shower curtains @ $1.29 each (will use for table cloths & photo backdrop)

10pks of silly bands (Target package, dog shapes I think, 24 in each) @ $0.19/pk

16pks of Sherrif badges (Target package, 16 in each) @ $.19/pk

5pks of Stretchy butterflies (ditto)@ $.19/pk

10 boxes of Fun Dips (24 per box) @ $.32/box

3 dessert tiers @ $.99ea.

and more....:cheesy:

90% off Decatur, AL. Thanks for the heads up, Karen!! I wasn't planning on going until in the morning, because I didn't expect it to be marked until then. I found quite a bit of stuff on my treasure hunt!! There wasn't much in the Vday isle, but TONS scattered all around the store.

###Elmo Loves Hugs book $1.09 (with regular books)

###PEZ $.19

###3 Hand Towels $.39 (there was an entire endcap of hand towels and shower curtains in the home dept.)

###Washclothes $.79 (endcap with hand towels)

###2 Piggy Banks $.99 (They are RE brand, but scanned .99. One is white with lip prints and the other pink with light pink hearts. These were in the girls bedding section with the other piggy banks. They also had pink heart shaped banks for .99 that were on an endcap in home decor)

###Striped Throw $.99 (in girls bedding with the character throws)

###Flower Throw $.99 (in girls bedding)

###3 Baking cups $.19

###3 Pink Heart frames $.49 (endcap in home decor, lots and lots of vday frames there)

###2 Salad plates $.19

###3 Gift bags $.19 & $.29

###4 Littlest Pet Shop sets $.64 (Toys with other LPS stuff. The clear plastic package is heart shaped)

###2 My Little Pony $.49 (Toys with other MLP stuff. Again the clear plastic package is heart shaped. All we found was Pinkie Pie)

###2 Webkins $.99 (pink poodle. Toys with other Webkins. It's in a gift bag that says "I Love You")

###Doodle Pro $.59 (Red heart shaped. This was found on a random isle)

###Vday throw pillow $.99 (on endcap with hand towels)

I also spotted a bunch of Carters bibs, onsies, and headbands that were Vday printed in the infants section, but I didn't need them so I didn't scan them.

I almost didn't go today but am glad I talked myself into going on way home. I got two of the pink basket storeage things for 3.48 mentioned previously along with 2 of the 2tb HARD DRIVES FOR $85 along with a bunch of valentines gift bags, some plush, one of each of the musical ones.come to think of it I think only one is musical other is fisher price. the barbie plastic coffee mug things were in toy section but did scan 90% off. I picked up 2 but there were some more along with some card tin that I didn't even bother scanning. found 2 scrabble card kit/games for .99 the reese's hearts box rang up 90% off but all other candy was 75% and no other chocolate left except peanut butter m&m's. I should have stopped by all the local stores this morning but got lazy.

dollar spot is coming up not in system too :(. very strange since it was 50% yesterday but since there were no signs ever in store I didn't even bother trying to get for less than a $1.

I got 2 throws (plush) one pink and one red for $4.98 today. Purple dollar spot only at 50%. Lots of conv hearts at 75% off. They had a slew of the thin flannel type blankets too. They had many sets of heart shaped mixing bowls, 3 pack at 75% off. Many shoes/slippers 75% off

I went Friday night and found some of the dry erase boards for 1.48- reg. 7.99. The erasers were .44. Also found some wall cling art for kids room in the home improvement area on clearance..30% but really wanted them. Night lights were ALL over my store. Found some in hardware, home improvement and on end cap of sporting goods.

Our Target had some good items left for 90% vday. Got kids books for 10 cents, two kitchen towels for 40 cents, kids bowls and plates for 17 cents, throws for 50 cents and valentines (silly band star wars and smuckers chapstick) less than a dollar a piece.

Lucky you! I couldnt find any throws any where: (

90% off at Ward Pkwy in KC...still signed 50% off, so there was a lot left. Nothing earth shattering.

It's not clearance, but have you all heard about the frozen food deal in select markets (KC included)? Buy ANY 7 frozen food items and you'll get a $5 gift card. ENDLESS possibilities for deals with that one...even money makers if you have coupons.

any reports on the bulk stuff today? i'm hoping to catch the diapers at 50% off at least. last year i bought enough i almost got through 6 months - it was great! Still have a supply of toothpaste too!

My bulk stuff was STILL only 30% off!! And there was not much left. Only 2 things of "All" free & clear and 2 things of Tide free. I am bummed, I was hoping to get enough detergent to last for a good bit. But at only 30%, I can get it that cheap most anytime on sale.

Not much VDay stuff left but about 100 packs of kids vday cards.