Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Can someone please post a pic or describe the scotch tape they've been finding? I still haven't been able to find any and am not sure what I'm looking for!

the tape I found was with the other tapes in Stationary, it was purple backing (giftwrap tape) and mine had extra 50" in the right top corner. Somwhere on here is the dcpi number which is how I found it on the hooks its like 081...0015. I didn't find any of the 3pks and I scanned the ones I found in Stationary, also the pop up dispenser were not there nor did I ever find those in the Christmas section.

Can someone please post a pic or describe the scotch tape they've been finding? I still haven't been able to find any and am not sure what I'm looking for!

Just grab one of each "scotch" brand tape and take them to the scanner and your done. I bought tape yesterday at 75% off plus I had coupons, but this is how I found it. Today I went to two targets; one had to rolls of the purple label left and the other target had none. The rest of the tape was ringing reg. price.

The Dysons that were in the low two's are gone at both of my Targets... I would have only bought at 75% off :( But both stores had two different Dysons on clearance both were ringing up $299.

That Ninja Blender that someone got for $2x.xx... full price at mine. I am keeping my eye on that one.

Ugh....spent $100 at Target yesterday, should have stay home....lol Not all Christmas though....

Some of my best Christmas deals were...

###003060030 Palmolive DISH soap for .29 and I had .25cents off coupons so I got biggo bottles for .04cents. Happy Find!!!

###2061000569 Onsie Type shirts that say Future Elf and Something like Santas little man. Cute! (.80)

###059033837 Polar Express Books (3) Really excited!!! These are teacher gifts for next year!!!! $1.89 (I also got Mickey saves Christmas (.59), 2 Olivia Books(1.69), Cars Book(1.29), and Dora This was a color/sticker book.(.39)

###012120216 Christmas CD....Has the Alvin and the Chipmunks song on it. :) .99

###200020359 Mickey and Minnie Kid Plate!!!! I was so excited about this at .29 cents!

###240010043 New Years Picnic Pack, these do not say 2011 on them and they were 5.00 ringing for .50

I got tons of ornaments, bike bags, gift bags, ribbon, tree stems, bows, beverage napkins, food picks, stir sticks, craft kits (reindeer door hangers), wreath bows and Snowman mailing tape. (we are moving soon so I guess our boxes will be snowman taped. lol)

NON CHRISTMAS FINDS:

###082010283 Belle Bike Helmet and Bell, Was 19.99, now 4.98.

###030022565 Baby Blanket. I also got receiving blankets but they are not on my receipt...:confused: Both were 50% at 4.98 Lady was marking all baby stuff to 50% yesterday!!!

I got Glade and Febrese sprays and candles and with my candles I spent either .98, .74, .48, .44, .32!!! Great deals if you have coupons!

[/size]

Scotch Gift Wrap purple color 3-pack. Has "$3.00" in tiny print on the upper right hand corner below the flag picture. Also says "Bonus 150 inches" and "$5 off Scotch Products- coupon on back."

Rockaway, NJ.............still 75%......................

I am grateful to have a part time job in my field but bummed I have to work tomorrow so won't be able to check until after work. We are supposed to get some snow tomorrow so may not even be able to stop by if it's bad.

Rockaway, NJ.............still 75%......................

Did you scan anything? Often the stores don't bother to put up the 90% sign.

Exton, PA went 90% yesterday, they still had lots of the large ornaments, stockings, and some other c-mas stuff I wasn't really interested in - I think there was lots of those Baby's first Christmas spoon ornaments & such.

I was surprised that a few little stocking stuffer things I had stashed were still there (untouched) so that was great!

Thanks to whoever reminded us to check back because they often put new stuff out on the 90% rack. On the first day of 90% I thought I had found just about everything I wanted but then I went back the next day and sure enough, there were a bunch of new things. They put out about 12 red boxes of travel mugs, all of which I grabbed for 99 cents, and oddly enough, what seemed to be hundreds of Lady Antebellum Christmas CDs for 69 cents! I had gotten a variety of 69 cent CDs the day before but there wasn't a single Lady Antebellum one. It must have been a long forgotten box in the back! :)

A2, MI FINALLY 90% off today.

Thanks to whoever have the heads up on the tape sets (tape, paper cutter, 2 extra rolls of tape). I scored a few of those @ 90 cents each.:gdthums:

More pop up tape and refills, paper cutters and tape rolls all for either 20 or 30 cents each.

I also found a Tag jr book for .49 (anyone know if these work with reg. tag readers?)

I was actually lucky enough to find 2 pks of LED light for 1.19. There were none left yesterday.

Also I found a Pom. Martini set for 1. 49 (also not there yesterday, or if so was hidden)

No luck finding N & N pjs in toddlers section though... oh well.

I went to another store today and got a couple of things I was really happy about. There were 4 packs of plastic (reusable, dishwasher safe) silver plates for $.19/pack. I got 6 packs of those to use at parties instead of paper plates. B/c really at that price they are cheaper than paper plates and you can throw them in the dishwasher! Also found another book and a CD.

They were marking toys to 50% off today, which I take as a good sign that the big markdown will happen next Thursday (as opposed to Friday). There is nothing I wanted for 50%, so I'm holding out!

osage beach mo is 90 and markig toys 75 now

Hmmm, was that all toys at 75% off? I was feeling rather stalky (is that a word?!?), so I stopped at my Indpls Target today, not expecting any additional markdowns in the toy dept. I saw a few toy items that were marked down to 75%, but everything else that I scanned was still 30-50% off....

I called a pretty reliable Target and the guy in the toy department said that they did mark some things 75% today, but that most were marked 30-50%. Now I really feel like I need to go in case it was something that I've been watching, but I'd really rather take a nap today. LOL.

WHAT?!?! Grrr, now I feel like I NEED to make a Target run but I don't really want to leave the house again or waste the gas if they aren't being marked at my store. Anyone else saw 75% off toys today?

Ours just down another price for most of them. Most are at 30% and 50%. Only a Twilight game and some weird craft thing were 75% off. I think the big markdown will be next Thursday here.

Thanks to the poster about the ladies Nick and Nora pj's. I found a Sm and Med pink set in with the regular pjs. $2.49 a set! None of the kids ones ring up on clearance at my store. It also pays to hit your store on the second day of 90% off. I found 2 icicle lights (.69), LED white net lights, automatic hand soap dispenser, The CHristmas Story boxers, 9' lighted garland, cd, and a few more that I can't remember right now. None of that was there yesterday so I'm assuming they were re-stock. Our story is really, really good at putting things where they belong so I was really, really surprised to find the pjs! :)

I called a pretty reliable Target and the guy in the toy department said that they did mark some things 75% today, but that most were marked 30-50%. Now I really feel like I need to go in case it was something that I've been watching, but I'd really rather take a nap today. LOL.

If there's a particular toy I would call them back and ask about that specific item. I doubt it's 75% off though 'cause our story only has two items at 75% off.

Went to 2 stores and there was very, very little at 75%, and different at each. Saw pixos, paperoni, wooden thomas sets, wooden thomas individual train cars, and wooden circo trains. Think there were some circo baby dolls too at 75% but can't remember. Relatively little had been marked to 50%. Most was still at 30% for toys.

I also found a Tag jr book for .49 (anyone know if these work with reg. tag readers?)

I'm not sure. Last year I saw on board that it did but I gave as a gift this year and it doesn't come up online as downloadable in search. I've been meaning to search for thread and see if there was a workaround for it. For now the child can look and have it read to them:P

I wanted to re-thank everyone who posted about the tag readers last year since BFF DD3 loves hers. I'd never noticed but someone had also gotten her the Vtech one and BFF says the Tag is easier to use and she doesn't play with other one at all.

Edited by tinkrbel
tag

A few toys went 75% today in Flint, MI.

###086000316 Paperoni $3.24

###086000317 Paperoni $3.24

###086020586 Littlest Pet Shop gift case (the my little pony and strawberry shortcake ones went 75% too, but I didnt need those) $7.12

###204030817 Batmobile w/ additional figures $7.48

###204033184 Thomas the train early engineer set $9.98

also king zu stuff went 75% as well, but I can't find my receipt for the numbers

my stores finally went 90% but not too much left that I wanted. Looked in reg aisle for tape and found 1 pack. Then walking thru store to see endcaps and found a display of tape and all but 3 packs were the ones that were 90%. Someone had taken all the coupons off the back but I didn't care.

My markdown lady said toys were marked last week (not this week) with most at 30-50%. The above mentioned My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, and Littlest Pet Shop stuff was all 50% (if that) or I would have gotten it for DD and/or the 2 bday parties this weekend!

Amybeth, which targets did you go to? anything good 75% off?

HOpe you don't mind me chiming in too! :) I went to Nora today and the only thing I saw 75 was the little momy doll with stuff with it in a big box. They had the train tables on the endcap as well as the rapunzel chair and table set thingy and the sign said 75 off but the only thing scanning 75 was the little mommy doll. Didn't feel like arguing the sign issue as I didn't have the time for that today. They had one aisle blocked off they were stocking shelves with the clearance stuff so I couldn't get down there. Mostly everything was still 30-50 in the next aisle but lots of moving and stuff in carts. Did find a few bags of the cocoa goldfish and some stuff already mentioned!