Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Here ya go the adults are reg priced 24.99 and kids are 17.99 (so 2.49 and 1.79 @ 90% not to shabby for a cute picture next year!) The kids ones are same except they have WHITE buttons

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs073.snc6/168363_177667702265613_100000671529598_444579_7998312_n.jpg

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

Those of you whose stores are at 90%, what is hte candy ringing up?

Thanks!

All the candy I got was candycanes which rang up 90% and the Lindt/Ghirardelli which rang up 75% but my favorite manger overrode them to 90% at the service desk for me :D Little does he know I woulda still taken them all for 75% :P (I got 9 bags in several different flavors) I found them all in the regular aisles and I was on the phone with my mom saying "I feel like I am Easter Egg hunting this is GREAT!"

....the outside is Christmas but I am going to take them out of the bag and stuff them in something Valentinesy for teachers gifts :D

Check regular aisles for tape, my store restocked and I got some today

BTW I returned things today in NM that I bought at 75% and got back what I paid...(they were the world clock/calculator/pen/pad in leather wallet in the red box stuff...I had bought 7 and didn't like them) the SECOND I returned them the manager (he works the service desk in the mornings at my store....called over another attendant so he could buy them....yep on the clock) and at 90%) BUT in his defense he ALWAYS does me right.....once when I took back a radio I got on 50% he offered to resale it to me at the current price (75% off...) I figure its a perk of having the job.

Can PP post the DCPI for the Razor scooter? PLEASE!

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

1/5/11 Reports:

Ames, Ankney, & Altoona, Iowa: 75% off

Coralville, Iowa: 90% off (75% off candy)

Des Moines, Iowa north & south: 75% off

Fort Dodge, Iowa: 75% off

Mason City, Iowa: 75% off

West Des Moines, Iowa Target: 75% off

West Des Moines, Iowa Super Target: 90% off

All of these reports are based on phone calls to the stores.

Edited by sd88

I found the adult jammies in reg. intimates on the 30% rounder but no red tag....all the other christmasy ones are tagged and ringing up 30% :( I wanted the ones with ornaments and martini glasses!!

hmm, I quickly glanced there but didn't see any christmasay ones may have to investigate further.....Ornaments/Martini were they pink, if so I think I saw them in the return basket they wouldn't let me explore

hmm, I quickly glanced there but didn't see any christmasay ones may have to investigate further.....Ornaments/Martini were they pink, if so I think I saw them in the return basket they wouldn't let me explore

I believe they are bright blue and only come in the gown version but I still want them..they scanned 30% at my store and were tagged that...the sockmonkey red ones, the snowflake ones and the dogs in christmas hats all also scanned 30% :( All very obvious Christmasy!

I believe they are bright blue and only come in the gown version but I still want them..they scanned 30% at my store and were tagged that...the sockmonkey red ones, the snowflake ones and the dogs in christmas hats all also scanned 30% :( All very obvious Christmasy!

def will have to go back, none of those seem familar, hmmm, don't even remember them from before the holidays. We has a ton of Christmas ones left last year seems weird there wouldn't be any now

Well I didn't have any luck at my Target, there was just misc. stuff left. I did pick up some extension cords. I went to Walmart to see what I could find, and found the Holiday Sparkles plastic Rubbermaid Takealongs in the regular aisle for .54 each!

I found the Glade holiday scents (spray air freshener, 6-pack oil candles, heated plug in oil, jar candles, and decorative holder with candle) on clearance for $1.48 each!! After using all the Glade coupons that I had been saving up I was able to buy 5 for a total of $1.40, very sweet deal! :) I found these on an end cap near the laundry detergent and other Glade candles. Also, the Fabreze cinnnamon bun scented spray is on clearance for $1.48 each.

This was at the Wooddale, Illinois store this morning.

Haven't seen this posted yet.... I found these in with the regular socks today for $1.29. Paul Frank is the name on the tag, and these are regularly $12.99. Had a bit of fun just browsing around the aisles. Didn't spend more than 30 seconds in the c-mas aisle... just a lot of broken crap in the stores I was in. I found a few books, some paper plates, napkins and a few more bags of goldfish.

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/m/mJbOHi8dy_Gg-OODt8aJ-Ng/140.jpg

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/m/m0FYEo6XX4QWQSSk1G5lk1w/140.jpg

A deal on the tape.......If you find the 3 packs of tape they have coupons on them. There is a coupon for $1 off 1 pop-up tape dispenser, so if you also find the pop-up tape dispensers for 90% off then Target pays you .80 to take it. :) I didn't catch this until after I was home with all of my tape, but I told a friend about it and she was able to do it.

I spent $16.xx and saved $83.xx at Target today. That was buying 2 pair of tights at regular price....and some renuzit packs for 1/2 off. I used coupons from my 3 pk of scotch tape and also had coupons from SS 12/5 for $1/2 pop up tape. I also found bowl, cups, plates, tumblers, and serving bowls 90% off. Going to practice on them w/my new cricut using vinyl.

1/5/11 Reports:

Ames, Ankney, & Altoona, Iowa: 75% off

Coralville, Iowa: 90% off (75% off candy)

Des Moines, Iowa north & south: 75% off

Fort Dodge, Iowa: 75% off

Mason City, Iowa: 75% off

West Des Moines, Iowa Target: 75% off

West Des Moines, Iowa Super Target: 90% off

All of these reports are based on phone calls to the stores.

I went to the Coralville store around 4:15 and it was 90% off (candy 75%). I did find cards that you put the photo in, some ornaments, baby sleepers, etc... Going quickly.

Of course the only day this week that I couldn't get there at opening was the big day. And someone found my stash. :( (It was only a couple of things, but I REALLY wanted them...Lego keychains and a Thomas train). Oh, well... you snooze you lose!

I got a light up snowman for $5.99 and a set of red plates for $1.79. The rest was just assorted decor, but by time I got there at 10:00 it was an aisle full of crap. Oh...I did get two books, Llama Llama one and "The Story of Christmas." So that was nice.

Oh, and my store had NO tape clearanced. (Well, obviously they did, but someone bought it all out). Not even at 75% off.

The pjs are not marked in the toddler section.. Girls pink two pack carters with santas, nick and nora blue/santas on rockets, green w/ snowmen sledding and red w/ sock monkeys. Only the toddler section not the kids were ringing as Xmas.

found this in the christmas aisle... 2 of them!

http://splendids.com/images/products/guinness-glasses.jpg

only difference in this pic and what I got, was they had coasters too.

It scanned, $1.99! I dont have my receipt, not sure where it went! But it said orig 19.99 on scanner!

Same with me! The day that I oversleep is the day it goes 90% off. Great. So I missed going in the morning but I decided to go as soon as DH got home at 7 pm. I was overjoyed to be able to still find something. Everything in the Christmas aisles were a complete MESS, no surprise there. All that was left was dirty opened cards, bows, ornament hooks, light hangers, some piggy banks, stockings, tons of wrapping paper, shirt boxes and random junk (a little bit of candy). So I didn't need any of that since I have stocked up in the past, but ended up picking up a 4 pack of wrapping papers since DS will also be old enough next year to rip open gifts. Everything else I found in other aisles. I half-heartedly "hid" a Thomas train where someone else had dumped it, and of course it was gone - as I was expecting. I had bought one at 75% off knowing it would be hard to find at 90%. I did find 1 - 4T N&N PJs even though DD doesn't like wearing pjs yet cause she doesn't like going to sleep. Thanks everyone for the tip. Also found the women's S N&N pj - dang it's huge for a size small. Also managed to find the Little Critters Xmas book that disappeared from the book section but happened to be in the cart near the Xmas aisle. I saw a women with 8 scotch tapes in her basket. I think she got them all. Otherwise, I got some Similac formula (back up to $6.49 no wonder it was in stock but my cpn was expiring today so I just got it there) and 90% baby onsies for DS ($0.80 to $0.99 each). The cashier said she would go ahead and buy them as well since she has a baby girl. I left all the girl ones since I already have them from when DD was a baby. :) Total was $25 OOP not great but not bad.

Most of the toys were 30% -- the toy section is small in this store and there were soo many people in it already that I just gave up looking.

Rockford and Machesney Park, IL hit 90% today too. I like others did not go first thing, I was just tired of going in the morning and of course it hit. I was able to score like 10 packages of goldfish and a few pjs so I was happy. Now if I could just find that Razor scooter at 75% off. I got two of the pocket rockets two years ago at 75 and my nephews love them. I thought we could add a scooter to them.

The pjs are not marked in the toddler section.. Girls pink two pack carters with santas, nick and nora blue/santas on rockets, green w/ snowmen sledding and red w/ sock monkeys. Only the toddler section not the kids were ringing as Xmas.

Thanks. Ah, I couldn't find any toddler Carter's PJs, which DD will actually wear. I didn't even think to scan the N&N blue ones or the red ones. I wonder if it will be salvaged tomorrow or if my store gets one more day at 90% since it only went to 90% today. Should I attempt one more trip? ;-)

Also - I saw nursing bras at 30% -- $9.03 or something. I remember someone mentioned that they were 50% off in there store. I hope they go to 50% off soon as I could use one.

Thanks to all of you who post deals! I found lots of 3 pk scotch tape for .30 ea....there were lots left too....Millerville store in Baton Rouge. I also got some extension cords for .98 and 1.48 and plastic bowls/plates 4pk for .49. I really wanted the Polar Express book and an employee looked and said there should be one left in the store but of course I couldnt find it! Some toys were 50% but most were 30%.

Found Crayola Color Wonder "Princess and the Frog" small packs in the regular Crayola section for 90% 0ff $0.50 (regular $5.00). They were part of the stocking stuffers for Christmas. All other characters are regular price. Edited by mju