Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I bought the FujiFilm 510 camera for

35.00. It was a display so it had no cables or software but i use a card reader anyway. They had put it in the glass case locked up with the video games. they also had a huge sticker on it 1 of 2. It works perfect. the cheapest I have found it on the internet is 130.00

wow! Thats the camera I really wanted for Christmas. But Hubby got me the Sony DSC-S60, and I am really happy with it. But the Fuji was what I had picked. Great deal!

I went to the Target here yesterday and all Easter clearance is gone plus I could barely find ANY clearance in the entire store! What little I did find was only marked down 30% off. I finally found 2 of the Melitta coffee makers but one box was opened and the other one was damaged. :(

I went to the Target here yesterday and all Easter clearance is gone plus I could barely find ANY clearance in the entire store! What little I did find was only marked down 30% off. I finally found 2 of the Melitta coffee makers but one box was opened and the other one was damaged. :(

:::nodding:::

Yeah, I think after Easter goes salvage (which it did this past Monday) we go into another fairly dry spell as far as Target clearance goes. I think the next big departmental markdown will be the summer toy clearance? And I think that doesn't even happen until mid-June or July.

I hope everyone keeps posting their finds. When there's no big markdown, it's the hidden finds that carry us through.

:::nodding:::

Yeah, I think after Easter goes salvage (which it did this past Monday) we go into another fairly dry spell as far as Target clearance goes. I think the next big departmental markdown will be the summer toy clearance? And I think that doesn't even happen until mid-June or July.

I hope everyone keeps posting their finds. When there's no big markdown, it's the hidden finds that carry us through.

LOL Exactly how I feel!!

I got a set of Uniden rechargeable 2 way radios (6 mile/22 channels) for about $9. They are nice and have a recharging base and everything.

I also picked up a set of Sonic Impact external portable speakers for my dVD player (you could use it for whatever you wanted ) for $9 too. I bought them for the kids' trip to Disney since they were taking my DVD Player.

Still waiting for the TIVO to go a tad lower.....and since we are out of toilet paper and paper towels I will just have to go to Target this week...hehehehe

so much for cutting back because I am moving....LOL gotta feed that addiction! Hubby says I only buy the Sunday paper for the crossword and the Target flyer, and ya know what....he's dead on!!!!!

Still waiting for the TIVO to go a tad lower.....and since we are out of toilet paper and paper towels I will just have to go to Target this week...hehehehe

so much for cutting back because I am moving....LOL gotta feed that addiction! Hubby says I only buy the Sunday paper for the crossword and the Target flyer, and ya know what....he's dead on!!!!!

You could save the $ and look at the flyer online LOL

Found a two pack of Answer pregnancy tests for $4.88 (said reg was $6.99 but I know they usually go for $10-something for a 2 pack). Only one box left, I nabbed it.

Otherwise not much at all! I also got a pack of Icebreakers gum for .68 cents (30% off), eh.

Found a two pack of Answer pregnancy tests for $4.88 (said reg was $6.99 but I know they usually go for $10-something for a 2 pack). Only one box left, I nabbed it.

Otherwise not much at all! I also got a pack of Icebreakers gum for .68 cents (30% off), eh.

Now I couldn't have bought that--that would have been like tempting fate and pressing my luck to have them in the closet LOL

:::stolen from Gloria on the AOL Store Deals and Clearances board:::

Today I found 4-packs of Kodak 200 film by the checkout for 1.62, orig. 6.48. These are the boxes that have 3 rolls of 24 exposures, plus 1 roll that has 36, and they say "bright sun and flash" on the box. I had seen these on an endcap in electronics a few weeks ago, when they were only 30% off, but they are hanging in the checkout lanes now in my store. Hope this helps someone who needs film.

:::stolen from Gloria on the AOL Store Deals and Clearances board:::

Today I found 4-packs of Kodak 200 film by the checkout for 1.62, orig. 6.48. These are the boxes that have 3 rolls of 24 exposures, plus 1 roll that has 36, and they say "bright sun and flash" on the box. I had seen these on an endcap in electronics a few weeks ago, when they were only 30% off, but they are hanging in the checkout lanes now in my store. Hope this helps someone who needs film.

::stolen from Bev on the same board:::

Make the deal even sweeter by using the 1.50 coupons from the Sunday paper of April 9 and get them for .12 plus the tax.

Guest RedStateGirl
Hello fellow bargain hunters, hope you have all had a wonderful day. :gdlicklips: Ok I found a few cute skirts for the summer that are fringed edges for $3.74 each and yoga pants by Pro spirit for $4.24, Cool deals today all!!

Guest RedStateGirl

you guys talk about target so much i went out and applied for a job there

Great now you can let us know when the items get clearanced!!LOL:tired:

Great now you can let us know when the items get clearanced!!LOL:tired:

:::sigh:::

It's been my experience that unless a team member is on the mark down team, that 99% of the time most employees don't know what's on clearance either.

The only time they appear to know, is the day the seasonal items go 90% off, and then you'll see several paying for cartloadsful before customers are allowed inside the store at opening.

Nice employee perk.

Guest RedStateGirl

:::sigh:::

It's been my experience that unless a team member is on the mark down team, that 99% of the time most employees don't know what's on clearance either.

The only time they appear to know, is the day the seasonal items go 90% off, and then you'll see several paying for cartloadsful before customers are allowed inside the store at opening.

Nice employee perk.

Yep, I was saying it as a joke. I have the markdown schedule down pat for my favorite Target and it has never failed. I go when they open and voila I get great deals.

:cheesy:

Fond memories of 90% off Global is getting me through these lean times...

I agree! I have four nice pillows and a couple of vases that I bought for around $15.00. Target, have I told you that I loved you? I do. Still? Always!

:cheesy:

I agree! I have four nice pillows and a couple of vases that I bought for around $15.00. Target, have I told you that I loved you? I do. Still? Always!

I have these lovely low wide chairs with a cushioned seat.... I even saw them on Trading Spaces a bit ago! :D

Guest RedStateGirl
My Target in Hiram GA marked all of their Luella stuff down, the bags were all $7.48 and $4.98, the wristlets & coin purses were $3.74 and the sunglasses were $4.24, also got a four pack of film for $1.62 per box.

The Target in Appleton, WI had several misc. lamps that were marked 75% off yesterday. Prices were $3.xx, and $4.xx. Some good deals to be had if they fit into your decor! Also, Caramello, and Crunch bars were $.21 each as well as Altoid mint and gum tins for $.74. The rubber gardening clogs and gardening bags were marked 75% off also. If I remember correctly the clogs were $3.74 and the bags were around the same price. Good Mother's Day gifts for the Mother that likes to garden! :cheesy:

The Target in Appleton, WI had several misc. lamps that were marked 75% off yesterday. Prices were $3.xx, and $4.xx. Some good deals to be had if they fit into your decor! Also, Caramello, and Crunch bars were $.21 each as well as Altoid mint and gum tins for $.74. The rubber gardening clogs and gardening bags were marked 75% off also. If I remember correctly the clogs were $3.74 and the bags were around the same price. Good Mother's Day gifts for the Mother that likes to garden! :cheesy:

Found yoga pants 4.24, matchbox cars for .56, lamps 50%off, lots of stationary 50% off, whatchamacallit candy bars,kitkat and more 50% off...I didnt buy all of this, it is just what I saw...

I did see emergency radios, beyblades, coffee tumbler with leather wrap (6.00), 3 pak of computer games like monopoly etc, soccerballs, NO prices remembered other than the tumber but they were on clearance.