Anyone started Christmas shopping or is everyone waiting for Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

I purchased my first item last Saturday, the DJ Hero with Turntable for Wii for $20 (regularly $70) at TRU. I couldn't pass that up! I am currently on the hunt for a 40% Borders Coupon for the Lego Advent Calendar. I also picked up some stocking stuffers (surprise minifigures) for $1.99 too.

I am kinda sad. Hubby says I am just about done shopping... thank you amazon & toys r us clearance! well over $1,000.00 of christmas for less than 250$.

Dj hero wii complete pkg 16.00, tony hawk ride for wii + board and game 20.00, u create animation 15.00, u create music 15.00, some video camera thing with editing software (dd 10) 14.00! it retailed at over 120$. guitar hero for ds (with the hand buttons thing) 10.00. He is happy with me for shopping on sale But I don't want to be done!!! I like BF shopping, as long as i dont have to go to walmart. 250$ for four kids. not a bad deal. still have to pick up some bigger ticket things (a desk) and stocking stuffers. thinking hubby wants a bigger tv. 10 yr old is hard to shop for too. she has most everything, and what she doesn't have she wont use. sooooo, maybe I"m not all that done. yeay!

I have no clue what to get my parents or grandparents or cousins right now. Mom will have it fairly easy for me she gave me her stereo so all thats on my list right now is Eclipse (need to decide between 2 disc and 3 disc). Im really going to be good and let mom get it for me for christmas and not buy it myself on Dec 4. Since I saw it in the theater I am more likely to be able to wait.

I am kinda sad. Hubby says I am just about done shopping... thank you amazon & toys r us clearance! well over $1,000.00 of christmas for less than 250$.

Dj hero wii complete pkg 16.00, tony hawk ride for wii + board and game 20.00, u create animation 15.00, u create music 15.00, some video camera thing with editing software (dd 10) 14.00! it retailed at over 120$. guitar hero for ds (with the hand buttons thing) 10.00. He is happy with me for shopping on sale But I don't want to be done!!! I like BF shopping, as long as i dont have to go to walmart. 250$ for four kids. not a bad deal. still have to pick up some bigger ticket things (a desk) and stocking stuffers. thinking hubby wants a bigger tv. 10 yr old is hard to shop for too. she has most everything, and what she doesn't have she wont use. sooooo, maybe I"m not all that done. yeay!

You did find some great deals. I wish that I would have been able to buy like that throughtout the year, but finances would not allow. I just hope to have some by Black Friday. I did get all of my daughter's bday on clearance though. I spent around $50.00 on a about 150-200$ worth of stuff. So not too bad. Also, the only bigger store we have here is a Walmart which makes it bad bc there is no competetion. I do try to stop in Target when I go somewhere that has one.

I have my niece and nephews almost finished.

Boy13, Long sleeve Nike team dri-fit shirt ($10 Marshals, was $40 at sports store!) $10 itunes card (free). B/4 T-shirt of his fav football team ($6.99 Marshals) and I still need to pick up a stuffed football from his fav team and maybe some jeans. B/3 Football jersey from his fav football team ($5 Marshals, end of season last year) (B/4 got a jersey last year) and either a stuffed football and/or jeans. G/18 months a pink and purple satin and tulle petticoat type skirt ($5 Marshals clearance, very nice and well made. I was shocked and very happy to find such a amazing deal on it. I've seen similar for well over $30-$40) :D A onesie in the same shade of purple ($3.99) and I'm making a headband to go with it.

I have the scrapbooks and most of the supplies for the memory books for my DH's maternal grandparents and his brothers. I just need to make copies of the photos. I am leaving some pages without photos in the books so they can add a few of their favorite photos of their mom.

I have the frame for part of DH's dad's gift. I have ideas for my parents, but I haven't purchased their gifts yet, but I do have some stocking stuffers for them and my brother. I am not sure what to get DH. We decided to cut back on each other this year since I got him a new Xbox360 and Halo Reach Legendary edition in September and he gave me a MacBook for my birthday (this month) and we purchased an Apple Airport Extreme router this month too.

Now I need to figure out what to give his assistant for Christmas. She and I have become good friends and I like to give her gifts that she wants, but would never buy herself. Hmmmmm

I started my Christmas shopping last weekend by putting a V Reader and book on layaway for my daughter. I wanted to make sure i had it put aside since i doubted they would get any cheaper around BF, and figure everyone will be sold out. I am going to find my son the Polar Express train set this weekend.

I have not bought a thing yet. I have bought a lot of stuff to resell for my side business but nothing particularly for anyone. I usually waite until Black Friday to start unless there is a really good deal that I can not pass up. I wish I could have found the DJ Hero or Tony Hawk thing for $20.00 that is a steal.

Got a few more presents from Kohls.com today. I got DD the unicorn pillowpet, and a ladybug jewelry box. Got DGS and Nephew the Lil snoopy dog, and some things for my boys that I can't list because some of them come on this site.

• 2 weeks later...
I never start before BF. Even with other deals throughout the season prior to BF I often hold out until BF or at least until I see the sales before making any purchases. Luckily thanks to Gottadeal I learn the sales before BF so if there is anything not on sale BF I can usually get it earlier that week. Longer the stores threaten legal actions and refuse to allow their ads posted the less chance they have of getting me to buy there since I buy where the best deals are and usually have most of my list and planning done by the Monday before BF.

I am waiting cuz I have no idea what to get my boys. My DD who is 7 has already begun asking, lol. so far on her list is a ipod touch and a north face jacket..... I don't think she will be getting the ipod touch but we do plan on getting her a netbook and she doesnt know about that.

Hmmm... This is what was on my list and my hubby said I would have to wait also.

I am done with my Niece and Nephews (4). Woohoo! I need to get all the pictures for the memory books I am making and a picture for a frame scanned. My scanner isn't working. Ugh!

I have stocking stuffers for my Dad and need to buy his Pressure Cooker. I have one gift and all of the stocking stuffers for my brother. Yay! I haven't figured out what to get for my husband and I am still deciding on gifts for my Mom.

Overall I am doing really well. I am so happy! :D

Started early... as usual... I have no choice with 5 kids.... I think we are done with the 3 in the middle (the teens)... well except for ordering the class ring for the oldest one.... this weekend's free shipping and 20% off at pac sun finished them off.... I need a few more shirts and a camera for the youngest... and I need everything for the oldest and her hubby still... I know what they are getting, just trying to find a deal... :)

The grandbabies are done... ok.. probably not really.. but they are too cute and being my only 2 princesses at the moment I feel compelled to spoil them rotten....

So I guess I am about 60% finished.... Black Friday shopping is for the hubby and the names we will draw from his family for that get together.... and the rest of Black Friday is to have fun, find things on sale I don't need but I really want... and sometimes to pick up birthday gifts for the boys' birthdays in January....

TRU has the Barbie Camper with the family for about the same price as the camper without the family. I decided to go ahead and get it. I got the $10.00 gift card with the purchase, a free Barbie case type thing that is suppose to retail for $24.99(I would not pay that but since it was free...) and I used my Rewards r Us so I should receive 10% of the purchase back eventually.

I have never received an ad but my mom did so I used her coupon and this morning I went to Dollar Tree and bought a paper so we would have another coupon.

This is the one item DD has consistantly asked for and looked at so I am relieved to have it!!

i picked up bed sheets for both kids that cost 3.50. One set is a bright red and the other is a green color. I also grabbed a picture frame that holds 4 small photos for 2.00. that is as far as I have gotten. I have a lot to get because I have 2 birthdays coming up on top of Christmas ! by Jan.1 st I will be all shopped out and broke lol