What are the HOT toys for this year?

ChristmasShopping

Our Walmart has the squinkies, zoobles, and the singamajigs. This is the first time we've seen the squinkies and singamjigs at our walmart. It is the first time my daughter has sing the singamajigs at all..They would be very annoying..

Ya there is no way I am buying those for my kids...maybe for my baby niece though. ;)

i just went on the lalaoopsy website and i am not at all impressed. Do the dolls do anything at all? I thought they were going to be like webkins with a code but from what I can tell they do nothing. Each doll only has one game. The website is a pain to use too. It loads very slow. I have been searching stores all over my area to find them, even though my dd has not asked for them yet. I have even been buying extras in case her friends want them too and their mothers cannot find them. Well, I think that I will be taking all 16 of them back. I guess that is what I get for trying to be prepared. Theese things are stupid!!!

Squinkies seem to be easier to find around here lately. I also saw 2 Lalaloopsy dolls at target today and picked them up. DD wants a Lalaloopsy from Santa and Her birthday is in January so I got her the other one for that. I wish they were less expensive, I think it would be fun to collect them all.

I also have seen singamajigs at both Walmart and Toys r us. Toys r us had A LOT in a bin in the front of the store.

LaLaLoopsy dolls are in the Toys R Us flier this week for $19.99!

I wonder if TRU is putting a bunch out on the floor for the Ad. I was just at my local TRU yesterday and they only had three of the same doll. TRU.com com had 5 different dolls available early Saturday morning for $19.99.

anyone know about finfin friends?

We went shopping yesterday. TRU had one finfin left (the shark) so we grabbed that and ran to Target. Thankfully they had 1 turtle (what our dd wanted YAY!) and a few sharks. Thats it. Just a few of the accessories also. We about did a dance in Target cause those suckers are going for up to 50 on ebay. (its insane!) Mark that off the list! WOO HOO!

On our disney trip my BFF and husband saw the singamajigs and bought two (one for 3 year old girl and one for my 10 month old godson). I decided against it previously thinking they'd be realy annoying but they found them hilarious at midnight in the Walgreens across from hotel.

My Walmart has TWO endcaps full of lalaloopsy dolls, previous to this we only had the same 3 dolls on the shelf on the doll aisle..they haven't caught on here yet I guess!

http://www.axcessmypics.com/photos/photo03/81/95/0cdb7d9b5d7d_9b166acc-6563-4bf9-b039-8f79f687978b.jpg

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

DD wants one from Santa.....do we think these will be scarce?? Haven't really seen too many commercials about them yet. You shoppers will know if, I should be picking one up now??;)

If you mean the Lalaloopsy dolls, Brad just posted the Kmart toy book and it has them listed as $19.99 starting 10/31. I usually purchase what I want and hold onto the receipt. If it goes on sale somewhere else, I return and rebuy for less. I don't know how popular these dolls will be, but if you must have one, buy and return!

. I called Kmart customer service and they said that just the way they do things and that it is up to the bank to drop the pending charges. So I have over $100 being held that I have no access to and Kmart will do nothing about it.

This is really good to know - if $100 was tied up in the account I use for gifts, I'd be at a standstill!

What about the Teacup Piggies? DD and I saw these on a commercial last night and well, she instantly fell in love with them. She said there the cutest things ever and says she has to have them all, lol. There was one review on Amazon that thinks these are going to be the next zhu zhu....yeah I know. So has anyone else's kids asked for these yet and have you had any luck in finding them?

What about the Teacup Piggies? DD and I saw these on a commercial last night and well, she instantly fell in love with them. She said there the cutest things ever and says she has to have them all, lol. There was one review on Amazon that thinks these are going to be the next zhu zhu....yeah I know. So has anyone else's kids asked for these yet and have you had any luck in finding them?

I have seen them at walmart. They are really cute. Not sure that mine will play with them though.

Can't find them(teacup piggies) at my Walmart and thier website nor Kmarts doesn't have them listed either.They are really cute and I believe they say something like 40 different phrases.When you lay them on thier side,they go to sleep.Oh, and you can buy additional clothes and accessories for them as well.