What are the HOT toys for this year?

ChristmasShopping

My 9 year old niece is BEGGING for a digital camera this year. Might pick one up at doorbuster price this year for her. I know that's not really a toy, but she hasn't mentioned anything else this year...yet.

I got DD the red one from Target last year. It takes great pictures, and she loves it!! That was her big gift last year but well worth it.

My Fred Meyers had the Pillow Pets for $18.99 when I was there today. They only had the unicorn, bee, dog, and lady bug. We don't have any sort of cable service, so my kids have not seen them on TV before. My 9 and 6 year old daughters both thought they were adorable, and asked to put them on their wish lists. They really are very soft and cuddly.

I got DD the red one from Target last year. It takes great pictures, and she loves it!! That was her big gift last year but well worth it.

I think so. DD is 7 and she has one. I got her one at Target last year on BF. It takes good pictures and she loves it. We bought her a case, a memory card and a digital picture frame too.

My DD and DS (4 and 6) got a zooble from my mom this weekend. They have had bakugans and go in and out of favor with them. My 4 y/o had some saved up chore money and begged to get her zooble a friend, so off to Wally World and they had a few individuals for $5 and the rest were $8 and then double sets. Her money was $6 so she found a $5 one and bought it and is happy. I went back and got the carrying case as I see her liking them and wanting more, so I have them a house now.

DS is still about his Zhu Zhus and wants the battle stuff for them. He "wasted" his money on an $8 plastic piece of battle armor. WHAT?? I tried to talk him into about anything else but he wasn't having it. He wants a blue battler Zhu now.

They both want DS Lites, and I've been finding games on craigslist or online sales and buying hoping to see the DS in the BF ads. :)

AND found my DD likes more dolls, she hasn't had a new baby in a while but fell in love with some of the ones at the store (one that jumps in the crib, one that crawls)

I order them too..thanks..Dont want to wait was at the mall and the booth was almost empty.

They had Pillow Pets on overstock.com for $9.99 with $2.95 shipping. That's the cheapest I've seen them and I might be an idiot for not buying one but it makes me feel that they will be at least the cheap for BF. I may regret that decision! ;)

They had Pillow Pets on overstock.com for $9.99 with $2.95 shipping. That's the cheapest I've seen them and I might be an idiot for not buying one but it makes me feel that they will be at least the cheap for BF. I may regret that decision! ;)

ATTENTION! I just ordered one and Overstock has $1 shipping today! Panda Pillow Pet for $10.99! If you want one get it NOW! :)

These are not the Pillow Pet brand at overstock.Ebay always has the exact same ones for 9.99 with free shipping.I had ordered my daughter one to put up for Christmas but already let her have.Cheap quality.

You can choose from a pink bunny,blue bear,green frog,white dog,panda and a cat.

Edited by jade2002
forgot something

"Searches for the popular collectible Japanese erasers called Iwako erasers shaped like cute animals, fruits and vegetables are getting stronger on Google. "

Wat? How are those popular in the USA? Of all the things here in Japan the weird erasers are popular?

These are not the Pillow Pet brand at overstock.Ebay always has the exact same ones for 9.99 with free shipping.I had ordered my daughter one to put up for Christmas but already let her have.Cheap quality.

You can choose from a pink bunny,blue bear,green frog,white dog,panda and a cat.

You are right. I didn't even look. DD won't know the difference though. They still have $1 shipping on everything. ;)

My neice is loving the Lalaloopsy dolls! They are already out of stock in the online stores (walmart, and toysrus) has anyone else had any luck with these? Thanks

I saw them in our local Walmart last night. DD likes them but not crazy for them so I don't plan on getting them.

STILL cannot find the Monster High single dolls....anyone have any luck???

I saw maybe 10 at target a few weeks ago but only 2-3 different ones. I bought some squinkies(? not the zoobles) multi-packs. I figured I'd wait closer to xmas and see if BFF's daughter mentions them else return them.

My neice is loving the Lalaloopsy dolls! They are already out of stock in the online stores (walmart, and toysrus) has anyone else had any luck with these? Thanks

Target is out of stock online, but all of the local Targets in my area have them in stock. You might have luck at your local Target.

Be careful with these for gifting..my DD is NINE and they creep her out, same with the Monster High stuffed dolls with button eyes. I will say that Coraline the movie scared the BAhJesus outta her too though! So I think that is definatly the connection! I on the other hand I think they are ADORABLE!

Be careful with these for gifting..my DD is NINE and they creep her out, same with the Monster High stuffed dolls with button eyes. I will say that Coraline the movie scared the BAhJesus outta her too though! So I think that is definatly the connection! I on the other hand I think they are ADORABLE!

My DD is 5 and she loves both the Lalaloopsy (just told me) and Monster High dolls. But then again one of her favorite movies is Corpse Bride...I think this may not be normal though. ;)

I heard on the radio station that Toys R US has a Hot Toy List for the Christmas. I posted under the news thread in this forum . Also you can search by on ToysRUs on their News link.

Whoever say Pillow Pet and Sing A Ma Jig were right. Both hit their list... Of course , Mattel would be the one making the Sing A Ma Jig. Told my coworkers if you do get them for your kids , get just one but not two. ( BTW, I still got my pink Furby somewhere. :D )

Hot Toy List story

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gIyT2bpVrmtShlirqk7Pb5mISuDQD9ICCLIG1

I heard on the radio station that Toys R US has a Hot Toy List for the Christmas but can't find it on their site. But, I did find a link to the article ( I posted that link under the New Thread in this forum..

Whoever say Pillow Pet and Sing A Ma Jig were right. Both hit their list... Of course , Mattel would be the one making the Sing A Ma Jig. Told my coworkers if you do get them for your kids , get just one but not two. ( BTW, I still got my pink Furby somewhere. :D )