Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Does anybody have these printed out that they would be willing to fax to me (a 708 number in Illinois) or a scanned copy or pdf they would be will to e-mail me? If so, please PM me. I'd love to get these coupons.

they also had a coupon in the newspaper for this about a month ago. If you have your coupons check them out too. Meantime, I will look for mine.

Does anybody have these printed out that they would be willing to fax to me (a 708 number in Illinois) or a scanned copy or pdf they would be will to e-mail me? If so, please PM me. I'd love to get these coupons.

I didn't think of that before. If anyone has a fax and needs the Playskool sit & spin $10 coupon or the Playskool swing n score baseball $5 coupon, send me a PM.

Just back from two stores in SE Aurora (Denver) Colorado:

Quincy & Buckley -

Found the Scotch Tape BOTH Magic 3/4" x 500" (the green packaging) AND the Giftwrap 3/4" x 500" (the purple packaging) for .19 each. They were on the regular office isle with the other tape, not marked for clearance at all. .

wait the green were discounted too? I saw lots of green packaging too, is there something that is different on the green from the other green ones?

Edited by Stowasser

wait the green was discounted too? I saw lots of green packaging too, is there something that is different on the green from the other green ones?

The ones that are 90% off have $2.99 printed on the top of the package on the right above the 3M label. The ones without the price printed on them are regular price. I found quite a few in the regular aisle.

Went to Target here in Commerce, MI this morning around 10:30. Yesterday there were 5 aisles of Toys that were 50% off. When I went today two ladies were in the aisles scanning. It looked like some stuff was going to 75% off and they were moving that stuff to the end caps. Everything else was 50% off. They were straightening the aisles. So it is now consolidated to just three aisles. I did find some Nascar cars. Not sure the actual name but they come with heqdphones and I guess you tell the car which way to go and it goes. Regular price was $59.99, they were marked down to $14.99 (75% off). So I got those for my boys. Then I found a micro rc car that was regular $29.99 for $7.48 (75% off). Everything else I found that was 75% off I did not want (the imaginext dragon that someone else mentioned), some small kelly dolls, and some secret Saturday stuff (not even sure what that was).

Sure would have liked to stay until they were done scanning but I had the carpet cleaners coming out today. I may try to go back over there once DH gets home from work.

I also wanted to mention that there were some things in the baby aisles that wre 50% off as well. I found a pack swaddle blankets that has 4 in there for $14.99, regular $29.99. The big baby items were still only 15% off though. I am hoping that some of that stuff lasts till at least 50% as I need to get everything for this baby. Did not save anything except our crib from the last one.

Highly illegal- for anyone that considers doing so, these are coupons that have your IP address coded in them. You are allowed to redeem two copies of each. If for some reason, the person you send them to (not saying you would, just a precaution) were to make copies of them and redeem substantially more, you would be the one to get into trouble if Playskool decided to pursue it.

They are also void if reproduced- you can't even print one and photocopy the other. For them to remain fully legal, you MUST have a copy that was printed from an actual printer.

I've had several tell me that they printed off a copy with good intentions for someone else, and that person copied it, over and over again and shared with her friends.

Again, no offense to you debnmark- I just want members to know what could possibly happen when doing something like that.

###Fisher Price Smart Fit Park 12.48, 75% off (Sports version was still 30% off)

###Imaginext 3-headed Sea Monster bonus pack $8.18, 74% off, includes sea monster, spinning octopus, and crocodile(?)

Smartcycle games were 30% here (scanned to be sure), Furreal elephant, Dinoroars Monty, and Spike the Ultra Dinosaur, and all the clearance board games were still marked 50%. Most have been at 50% since last week here.

Just at my Target in Kannapollis.... There were 3 aisles with toys. Not as much as last year, but there were some things I was interrested in. We did have 2 of the spike dinos but they are still at 50. It appeared everything was at 30 or 50, however, I did run across one or two things at 75. Just nothing I wanted.

A few of my Targets had some toys marked 75% off today, but not all. Most were already 50% off yesterday (very few were still at 30%). It's annoying to me that they only mark some toys 75% off and not all. I guess I have to make more than one trip! :P

wait the green were discounted too? I saw lots of green packaging too, is there something that is different on the green from the other green ones?

Yes, there is a small $1.99 price on it on the right side of the words Magic Tape.

Here is a picture of it:

http://app7.sellersourcebook.com/users/25493/tape2.jpg

The purple ones are the same way - they also have the $1.99 on it in the same place. :)

Hope this helps some of you. :)

Went out hoping to find 75% off toys - but here (Exton, PA) they were still at 30-50%, although in the middle of re-organizing the isles - so maybe in the next day or so.

However, I was quite shocked to still find some 90% off Christmas items -- I thought they usu. only do 90% off one day, and the next, box it up for salvage.

I know some stuff must've been stocked on the shelf since Monday (when I was scouring the entire store for 90% off stuff), because today I found 8 rolls of Scotch tape (green package) for $0.19/ea., and 14 packages of Oreos for $0.27/pkg.! (I was so excited, I bought them all!)

I ventured to another Target, but didn't have any luck there. Toys were the same (30-50% off), but they too were re-organizing. I asked to have one item scanned, and the associate seemed very annoyed, and said "everything is marked!" Then another associate, saw the look on my face, and when the first went around the corner, she said to me - "Here, let me check it for you." If it hadn't been for her, I'd be really POed. It turned out it was already marked the correct price, which was only 50% off, but it still made me feel better that someone knows what good customer service is. I should have gotten her name. Oh well.

Anyhoo...I still came home with a feeling of accomplishment at finding Oeros & Tape!!

Thank you for the scan of the tape! I looked at 3 Targets in the Canton, OH area yesterday and was bummed to not find any! I only found a few xmas things 90% off and our toys were yesterday 50%. I will try to get out tomorrow if this blizzard doesn't hit uggh. I am new to this site, but not bargain hunting....I am enjoying finding the bargains.....

I also went to 2 targets here in MA and found the same that everyone else is posting. Only a few items that I didn't want were 75% off.

I did find the leapfrog tag jr Christmas in the Manger book for $2.75 (and I had a $2 tag jr book coupon) so I bought 2 for next Christmas.

Yes, there is a small $1.99 price on it on the right side of the words Magic Tape.

Here is a picture of it

The purple ones are the same way - they also have the $1.99 on it in the same place. :)

Hope this helps some of you. :)

Thank you, I got the purple ones but didn't even look at the green ones, I did scan the 3 packs and they were normal price, I will look again

Here in Rockford, IL most toys are still 50%. I did find a few things 75% but not much to really write home about. I am hoping next week will be the big week.

I did find the following:

###086 05 0168 Disney Princess Cinderella Dress Up Set for $2.48 at 75% off.

Had terrible experience at Target in Sandusky Ohio. Some toys 30% off- not much and end caps had 75% off some picture frames- picked up 7( still had 6 left on end cap)- Check-out said = No- priced marked-not 75%off- asked for MGR.- Mgr- too busy to come to check-out- would not give the 75% off even if more were on the end cap. She said - people must have placed them there by mistake.I went to purchase 2 toys that were also on end caps- said clearance- 50% off- checkout said same thing- misplaced- only 30%.Would have spent 100+ - ended up with 25.00.

Then had to go to customer service desk for price match on cat food and CHECKOUT lady called customer service Lady to warn her about me........- I heard her.After purchasing cat food- CS lady said she could not undrstand why the checkout lady made such a fuss.

I am calling corporate office

Highly illegal- for anyone that considers doing so, these are coupons that have your IP address coded in them. You are allowed to redeem two copies of each. If for some reason, the person you send them to (not saying you would, just a precaution) were to make copies of them and redeem substantially more, you would be the one to get into trouble if Playskool decided to pursue it.

They are also void if reproduced- you can't even print one and photocopy the other. For them to remain fully legal, you MUST have a copy that was printed from an actual printer.

I've had several tell me that they printed off a copy with good intentions for someone else, and that person copied it, over and over again and shared with her friends.

Again, no offense to you debnmark- I just want members to know what could possibly happen when doing something like that.

Wasn't trying to do anything illegal. Just trying to figure out a way to get the coupons since their website seems to not be working. I've been able to get to the page where you can register or skip the registration to get the coupons and have tried both ways, but all I could ever get was a page that says print coupons, but nothing prints.

Just got back from the Target store in Wooddale, IL, the signs in toy area say 30% but the clearanced toys are scanning at 50%. There were three employees in the next isle marking the Target boxed toys 30%, of course they wouldn't give me any information. I am hoping that 75% off is next week. Oh, and very little Christmas items at 90% off, just cards, stockings and ornaments.

Thank you for the scan of the tape! I looked at 3 Targets in the Canton, OH area yesterday and was bummed to not find any! I only found a few xmas things 90% off and our toys were yesterday 50%. I will try to get out tomorrow if this blizzard doesn't hit uggh. I am new to this site, but not bargain hunting....I am enjoying finding the bargains.....

Wait wait...I went to the Target in Belden this morning and they were JUST marking some of the toys down to 50% at 11am. Which ones did you go to??

I scanned my area and hit 5 stores this mornign and everything was 50% off with a few things 75% off. Looks like next Wednesday or Thursday is the 75% off markdown.

I did pick up:

Hi-Ho Cherry-O Game $2.52

Transformers Board Game $4.24

Imagniex 3 head sea monster $8.18

100 count Mega Blocks $4.98

Pink Poodlena & Book $3.57

Aquadoodle Wall Mat $5.32

Nascar race car & helmet $14.98

One store had a ton of V-Smile games 50% off so I picked up Mickey Mouse Club House, Whinney The Pooh, Lion King, Ni Hao Kai-Lan, Kung Fu Panda, Soccer, Skiing, and some Water sports game. They work with all V smile machines.

They also had Air Hogs hover crafts and ufo on sale 50% off

I went to the Targets in Renton and Tukwila in WA. All the toys seemed to be 50% off. I scanned a bunch that were mentioned on here being 75% off but they were still 50% off.

I did however find a bunch of the purple Scotch Tape for .19 each. I'm a bit embarrassed to admit but I bought about 50 of them :D I use this tape all the time for my business but I usually buy the off brand because its much cheaper.

I nearly skipped all the way to the register with my basket full of tape because I was so Happy :cheesy:

I'm hoping the coupons.com Tag couon is still online when I get home since can't print from work. :(

I stopped by last night and found some holiday scragglers so bought:

No paper, ziplocs, tape etc mostly justgarland at my store but ransacked toys and found

1.99 mr.men 4 car set

1.99 mr men 4 pack plush

lots of the cardboard books, the more normal sized books are regular price even christmas ones(ie. pokey puppy christmas and other)

a carters doll w.merry christmas on dress

2 of the little puzzle boxes, princess and mickey

If anyone spots ANY Nightmare Before Christmas toys in clearance can you pick them up and I'll pay+shipping. I've never seen this at Target before but spotted a plush mayor with spinning head last night scanned regular price.

Oh what does that look like? I found the Mr. Men Little Miss Holiday Plush Pals 4 pack as well... but the car set soundsd fun too.

And what part of Miami are you in? Cool to see another local perimeter peruser. I live a little north... I'm in Broward.

i'm in westchester just off of bird road. ill have to take a picture. was regular 19.99 and saw a few when it was 75 but wasn't going to pay $5:) I think the box says diecast one of the cars has a speaker or something coming out of teh top. The one on bird had the manger tag jr but i only have tag's and I'm guessing theire not compatible but didnt look

i'm in westchester just off of bird road. ill have to take a picture. was regular 19.99 and saw a few when it was 75 but wasn't going to pay $5:) I think the box says diecast one of the cars has a speaker or something coming out of teh top. The one on bird had the manger tag jr but i only have tag's and I'm guessing theire not compatible but didnt look

My friend has the tag and is able to use the tag jr books with it for her younger son. Just FYI :)

Thank you so very much to the OP regarding the scotch tape! My Target had a ton of the purple and green ones. Nothing was marked to indicate that they were on clearance. How did you find them at that price if they weren't marked?