Walmart.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Well, we got on and was able to pick up the 398.00 HP 17" laptop, 78.00 blu-ray player and the 248.00 TV....and avoided the hassle of check out by using the Paypal check out...it was a lot faster....

Thanks GD for a great holiday!!

And good luck everyone....time for bed!!!

Mike

I was able to get:

2 Emerson 32" sets

1 $78 BluRay

1 20" Girls Bike

1 20" Boys Bike

1 Rock Band PS3 Special Edition for $50

It wouldn't let me put two of the TV's in the same cart so I ordered everything but the 1 TV and then went back in and ordered the second one.

I received two confirmation emails so I hope it all comes through. I heard a bunch of stories last year about people getting the sorry email 4 days later so I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed since this is all for attendance prizes for kids at my school.

Now I'm off to the real store to see if i can snag a DS since it appears they were lying about that one.:(

Picked up the Pyrex and Rubbermaid sets for my wife. I always get her a couple of kitchen items for presents as a joke but I know she will use these. Got a couple of other small items and the only thing I missed out on was the pink basketball for my niece. Might check for that one if I make it to the store this afternoon.

2 more hours till Office Depot is on-line. Time for a nap..

I was able to get:

2 Emerson 32" sets

1 $78 BluRay

1 20" Girls Bike

1 20" Boys Bike

1 Rock Band PS3 Special Edition for $50

It wouldn't let me put two of the TV's in the same cart so I ordered everything but the 1 TV and then went back in and ordered the second one.

I received two confirmation emails so I hope it all comes through. I heard a bunch of stories last year about people getting the sorry email 4 days later so I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed since this is all for attendance prizes for kids at my school.

Now I'm off to the real store to see if i can snag a DS since it appears they were lying about that one.:(

Good luck @ the store this is a ticket item from what I was told Thursday & I'm sure there is a line for it

I want to buy the camcorder on-line, but there is no "add to cart" button. Prior to today there was a blurb that said it would be available in stores and on line Friday, November 27th. I really don't want to get in the BF crowds at the store but I'm afraid if I wait to see if they update the site so that I can buy it on line, they won't have any left. Ahh, decisions, decisions.

Man this really stinks.I have stayed up for 2 nights now and still wasnt able to get what i needed.I dont understand why the price never changed for me.Im so upset.

There was two links Same TV/item number and two seperate links. Its been that way all day. The correct link has been the ad price all day too it just had the little note about being available online and in stores today only

SORRY :(

I went back in and got some DS transporters and some electric blankets for the cabin :cheesy: