Walmart.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

just think of your kids faces when they unwrap all the items your waiting on right now to buy, i think thats worth a couple hours(many hours) of sleep loss today

yea that wont happen with me since most of my kids are preteen and teenagers they are too emo to be happy...

Actually, no. Due to mis-communication, DH's family did NOT cook Thanksgiving dinner as we had thought they would... so we had to run around and buy a small ham to cook. Came out nice, but missed the turkey and fixin's! hehe

LOL! How does one miscommunicate that they will cook T-giving dinner???

i'm waiting on the sunbeam electric blankets, kids comforter and sham set, color wonder light brush and 2 girls bikes (for our adopt a kids this year)...might also pick them up some coats. I think i have to go in store for the my size doll right? I did last year...apparently DD8 thinks she needs a "my size" friend, lol

You want the throws or the twin blankets?The twins are there.I dont see the throws online at all.Thats what i had wanted.

LOL! How does one miscommunicate that they will cook T-giving dinner???

We're still not quite sure how last week they were cookin' it... and this morning they were going to a friend's house for dinner. His family is not big on talkin' apparently. LOL