Walmart.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Got the TV for $248 and some small stuff after getting the PS3 bundle from Amazon! I love doing this on the net!

For the person who asked, the PS3 bundle at Amazon was $299 for the console, Infamous and KillZone 2. They have the Batman game Walmart lists as half price in one of their lightening deals right now.

waited and waited and waited and refreshed the page every minute but I was sooo happy at 12:31am I finally could get the power wheels!

Once I bought that, I went back and bought the MP3 player and a couple of movies. I'm sooo glad I don't have to get up at 3:30am to go stand at Walmart and shove a big Power Wheels box into my trunk when I'm half asleep. I'm not even sure it would fit and wanted DH to go but he won't. Now HE gets to pick it up from the store instead of me! YAY!!!

just doing my little happy dance

:2wiggle::2wiggle::2wiggle::2wiggle::2wiggle:

had trouble with my credit card...bank blocked because i was making too many transactions...thought it was fraud

I can never get my card to work on Walmart's site, and I use it everywhere else without a problem. I always use Paypal when shopping with WM.

Got everything except the $9 Wranglers for DH. They won't let me add them to the cart. At least I got the $59 TT for FIL. It was worth staying up for, all in all. :)